Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498732 times)

« Reply #5625 on: August 05, 2007, 10:16:48 PM »
Aw, crap! Even in the future, nothing works!

LOL I love Spaceballs. I got the movie at home on DVD.

-Sir, you better buckle up...
-Agh! Buckle this! Ludicrous speed! GO!
(engine starts accelerating)
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

« Reply #5626 on: August 06, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »
They've gone plaid!!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #5627 on: August 06, 2007, 08:55:00 PM »
Squadilah!  We're off!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5628 on: August 06, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »
ENOUGH.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #5629 on: August 07, 2007, 06:09:36 AM »
Okay. :(
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5630 on: August 07, 2007, 08:11:56 AM »
< Shoots flaming balls and reports.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5631 on: August 07, 2007, 10:17:04 AM »
*gets eaten by a cake*

« Reply #5632 on: August 07, 2007, 11:18:45 AM »
You all fail for not including the most winningest line of the movie.

Evil will always win because good is dumb.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #5633 on: August 07, 2007, 12:44:26 PM »
Pfft.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5634 on: August 08, 2007, 08:32:19 AM »
Surrounded by my custom-titled peers, I feel inadequate...

But enough about that, who wants some of my Bean-Bean-Bean-Bean-Bean Dip?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5635 on: August 08, 2007, 10:21:46 AM »
Only if your custom title is "Dipperiffic", which it is not, so no.
every

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #5636 on: August 08, 2007, 05:48:23 PM »
If you need instructions on how to MAKE LOTS OF SPAGHETTI, check out the enclosed instruction booklet.
If you need instructions on how to LAUGH, check out BOWSER'S LAUGH! Bowser: EEEeoeeooeoroeirheheueoe
If you need instructions on how to get DINNER, check out THIS MAYONNAISE JAR!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #5637 on: August 08, 2007, 09:46:10 PM »
Mah boi!  Mah boi!  Mah boi!  Mah boi!   
I wonder what's for dinner...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #5638 on: August 08, 2007, 10:14:04 PM »
Mario: Book.
Luigi: Spaghetti!
Mario: Book.
Luigi: Spaghetti!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #5639 on: August 08, 2007, 11:37:46 PM »
If you need instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions on how to get through the instructions,

check out the enclosed instruction book!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print