Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498996 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5730 on: August 25, 2007, 04:31:57 PM »
I'm about to blow you all out of the water. How, you ask, can anything be less worth time reading than enormous smilies? Well, in a place like this topic, the most pointless post...
...Is a meaningful one. Observe...
Think. Is anything, in fact, really pointless? In truth, every action, no matter how insignificant, can change everything. You drop a blank piece of paper on a floor. Somewhere down the line, time will have to be taken to pick up that paper. That was time you could have been getting into your car to go somewhere. But, if you had not been later to get to your vehicle due to that paper, you could have had to stop at many red traffic lights, wasting your gas. Then, you have to go pay for more, which could or couldn't affect your decision on buying something completely unrelated. Suppose you had gone to the local department store to buy something just because you could afford it, because those stoplights had not sped up your car's gas consumption. But as it turns out, a shoplifter has been caught, and turns violent. He may decide to shoot you to scare everyone else in the store. But thankfully all that was prevented simply because you took time to pick up a piece of paper. On the other hand, what if those lights and that shoplifter had been a bit later, and you encountered these events because of the paper?
Take this post for example. In the time I've used to type it, I've not noticed that I want some food, too. But what if, at the moment shortly after I began typing it, The Cat decided to walk past the doorway? Because of this post, I have successfully avoided tripping over a cat. But I don't know for sure that The Cat will not decide to cross the hall when I leave my room, and it will be because this post that I tripped over a cat.
In conclusion, whether it is a long post dissecting how time and the universe work, or a short post with 72 pt. smileys with red eyes, everything in the world is very VERY srs biz.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5731 on: August 25, 2007, 04:32:45 PM »
I BARF ON  YOU
this is a signature

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5732 on: August 25, 2007, 04:33:48 PM »
Post of the year, Bird Person.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #5733 on: August 25, 2007, 04:36:37 PM »
BirdPerson's right. Except he forgot an "of."
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5734 on: August 25, 2007, 04:38:58 PM »
I BARF ON YOU TOO
I BARF AND FART ON FOLLOWING
MR. MELEE
BIRDPERSON
MAXVANCE

BRRAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNSSSSS............
this is a signature

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5735 on: August 25, 2007, 04:39:55 PM »
I END LIFE NOW
INTERNETS WILL EXPLODE IN 2 MINUTES FROM POST
this is a signature

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5736 on: August 25, 2007, 04:45:25 PM »
So you see what MegaSonic's posts may spark. His own surprise at his targets' calmness, or a need to hide his posts from friends or family, perhaps. I certainly wouldn't want anyone I know to read that I would threaten to eject my lunch at people I do not know.
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #5737 on: August 25, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »
I'll put this in terms you will understand:

hay quit acting liek a moron liek dis lawlz.

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5738 on: August 25, 2007, 04:49:28 PM »
DEATH!
DEATH!
DEATH!
DEATH!
DEATH!
DEATH!
DEATH!
Pointless topic is what makes me insane...
IT BRING OUT MY INSANITY!!!!!!
this is a signature

« Reply #5739 on: August 25, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »
Dude, the whole "barf on you" thing is really...really getting old.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5740 on: August 25, 2007, 04:54:20 PM »
And now we see more people being drawn into this binding whirl of fate. PaperLuigi may die tomorrow because of the chain of events that began by reading these posts. Or, he may win the lottery. Perhaps he will break his nose. Maybe an ex-girl scout will give him free biscuits. Nothing is ever certain.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5741 on: August 25, 2007, 04:55:26 PM »
I hope it's the latter. Biscuits sound nice.

EDIT: Whoops, BP mentioned 4 things that could happen to me, not 2. The term "latter" is now useless.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5742 on: August 25, 2007, 04:58:01 PM »
Pointless topic is what makes me insane...
IT BRING OUT MY INSANITY!!!!!!
BUT
I will try to calm down the crazyness....
k im..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
this is a signature

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5743 on: August 25, 2007, 05:00:28 PM »
Ah, ah, because of this topic I ate my Wheat Thins quite rapidly without paying mind to how much soda I was drinking. So I went to the kitchen to refill my glass. A drop of pineapple soda fell onto a nearby paper (I don't think this would have happened at any other given moment). Checking to see what it was, I saw a Panera Bread job application form! If I can get discounts from my sister there (maybe I won't be able to, but let's wait and see)...
Now I have something to which I can look forward.
Edit: It must be great to have such a philosophical guy around. Since I am said guy, I don't really have anyone like that...
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #5744 on: August 25, 2007, 05:08:11 PM »
MegaSonic, you have opened a dimensional rift in time and space in your house. Congratulations.

Print