Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498568 times)

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5805 on: August 30, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

YOU MUST DIE.
this is a signature

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5806 on: August 30, 2007, 07:56:15 PM »
Who wants to hear about 4-dimensional hypercubes and quantum mechanics?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5807 on: August 30, 2007, 08:50:49 PM »
<Fifth|FoodFinding> the little fish will always catch you.
<Fifth|FoodFinding> But the water hurts.
<Fifth|FoodFinding> "So then I thought, why not put spikes ON the moving platforms?"
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #5808 on: August 31, 2007, 10:54:48 AM »
I recognize Samus, but who is that girl that looks strikingly similar?
She looks a little like Tiffany Amber Theissen-Green from Saved by the Bell and 90210 though her hair is a bit lighter than it was in SBTB series... I'm not absolutely sure though I guess one would have to see if the two relate in some way but that my be a pointless quest.
Dragons roam my dreams!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #5809 on: August 31, 2007, 02:19:50 PM »
Point. Or less. Point. Less.... I got it! Pointless!
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #5810 on: August 31, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »
Haven't been here in a while. Wow. This topic has really, uh... grown.

« Reply #5811 on: August 31, 2007, 09:34:16 PM »
Yeah... grown...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5812 on: August 31, 2007, 10:53:55 PM »
Groan.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5813 on: September 01, 2007, 07:26:46 AM »
*sputter-laugh* Was that pun intentional?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #5814 on: September 01, 2007, 10:10:05 PM »
I'm about to blow you all out of the water. How, you ask, can anything be less worth time reading than enormous smilies? Well, in a place like this topic, the most pointless post...
...Is a meaningful one. Observe...
Think. Is anything, in fact, really pointless? In truth, every action, no matter how insignificant, can change everything. You drop a blank piece of paper on a floor. Somewhere down the line, time will have to be taken to pick up that paper. That was time you could have been getting into your car to go somewhere. But, if you had not been later to get to your vehicle due to that paper, you could have had to stop at many red traffic lights, wasting your gas. Then, you have to go pay for more, which could or couldn't affect your decision on buying something completely unrelated. Suppose you had gone to the local department store to buy something just because you could afford it, because those stoplights had not sped up your car's gas consumption. But as it turns out, a shoplifter has been caught, and turns violent. He may decide to shoot you to scare everyone else in the store. But thankfully all that was prevented simply because you took time to pick up a piece of paper. On the other hand, what if those lights and that shoplifter had been a bit later, and you encountered these events because of the paper?
Take this post for example. In the time I've used to type it, I've not noticed that I want some food, too. But what if, at the moment shortly after I began typing it, The Cat decided to walk past the doorway? Because of this post, I have successfully avoided tripping over a cat. But I don't know for sure that The Cat will not decide to cross the hall when I leave my room, and it will be because this post that I tripped over a cat.
In conclusion, whether it is a long post dissecting how time and the universe work, or a short post with 72 pt. smileys with red eyes, everything in the world is very VERY srs biz.

Wow, Bird Person. You sure are a strong believer of chaos theory.

« Reply #5815 on: September 01, 2007, 11:39:32 PM »
Both are quite gorgeous.

This man speaks the truth.

I will travel the world, in search of this girl, the Semi-Samus if you will.

Can anyone loan me a brickton of money for airfare and hotels?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5816 on: September 02, 2007, 12:56:25 AM »
I'll lend you this Instruction book on how to get through the hotels!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #5817 on: September 02, 2007, 07:12:54 AM »
I hope you made lotsa spaghetti!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #5818 on: September 02, 2007, 12:32:12 PM »
I wonder what's for dinner...
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MegaSonic

• in rehab
« Reply #5819 on: September 02, 2007, 01:05:39 PM »
(Offensive Speech)

No, Seriously. YOU MUST DIE.
this is a signature

Print