Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498826 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #6975 on: March 31, 2008, 08:29:32 AM »
Toast spotted in Jesus!

All churches toast toast
Regards, Uncle Dolan

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #6976 on: March 31, 2008, 10:06:36 AM »
n00b-licious!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #6977 on: March 31, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6978 on: April 01, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »
Oh, look, another idiot!

I hate video games, on or offline. I hate the way they suck real people into fake worlds and hold on to them for decades at a time. I hate being made to feel hateful for saying so, and I hate being told to immerse myself in them before passing judgment, because it feels like being told to immerse myself in smack and teenage pregnancy before passing judgment on them.

This is not because of anything wrong or bad about video games or heroin or teenage parents. It’s not even because of game-induced homicide or web-grooming of little girls by perverts - serious problems, but statistically low-risk. It’s because, compared with everything else on offer in a kid’s life, video games and heroin and teenage pregnancy are a colossal waste of time. - TimesOnline writer, Giles Whittell
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6979 on: April 01, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »
April Fool's Day is like the Pointless topic's Christmas.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6980 on: April 02, 2008, 05:09:10 AM »
Which is ironic, considering no one's posted anything April Fool's Day-related. In other news, Kid Icarus: Palutena's Warning is coming to the Wii, a "N64 Classics" series will be released on the DS in the next few months, the upcoming "Wii Want More" channel will offer DLC for Wii games, Wii 2 is in development (better than the PS3!), and Earthbound is finally coming to America!

« Reply #6981 on: April 02, 2008, 05:15:21 AM »
Which is ironic, considering no one's posted anything April Fool's Day-related. In other news, Kid Icarus: Palutena's Warning is coming to the Wii, a "N64 Classics" series will be released on the DS in the next few months, the upcoming "Wii Want More" channel will offer DLC for Wii games, Wii 2 is in development (better than the PS3!), and Earthbound is finally coming to America!
* Ultima Shadow slaps ShadowBrain repeatedly with various types of sea creatures, most of them trouts
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6982 on: April 02, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »
a "N64 Classics" series will be released on the DS

Aw, that's not even funny. Just mean.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6983 on: April 02, 2008, 05:24:49 PM »
Super Chick Sisters
If You Love Super Mario Brothers Then You'll Love PETA's Free Game!
KentuckyFriedCruelty.com

...Didn't someone give a link to this before? Eh, it's kinda... off, either way.

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #6984 on: April 03, 2008, 01:52:12 PM »
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #6985 on: April 03, 2008, 02:56:01 PM »
Thats... Really... Ew.

Dam the person who stole the fur.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6986 on: April 03, 2008, 06:19:21 PM »
If you've ever heard the story, someone supposedly confused "line cut" with "lion cut".

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6987 on: April 06, 2008, 05:28:26 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6988 on: April 07, 2008, 06:59:19 AM »
Well, back to work...

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #6989 on: April 07, 2008, 10:43:47 AM »
Super Chick Sisters
If You Love Super Mario Brothers Then You'll Love PETA's Free Game!
KentuckyFriedCruelty.com

...Didn't someone give a link to this before? Eh, it's kinda... off, either way.

Yes sir, that would be ME!

Topic: Chicks take over New Super Mario Bros.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print