Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498696 times)

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #7200 on: May 18, 2008, 03:55:31 PM »
WHAT HAPPEN?
SOMONE SET US UP THE BOMB.
MAIN SCREEN TURN ON.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7201 on: May 19, 2008, 10:56:08 AM »
Every time I see Chupperson's name on here, I think of the podcast mailbag.

"'So Ah'm walkin' down da street, ya see, and den I sees' -- That what it says. Look, read what it says. 'And den I sees ol' Chuppason ova der, lookin' so tough 'n coo', an' Ah'm all lahk, "'Sup, mah bro Chuppason?' /\/\!"
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7202 on: May 19, 2008, 11:32:48 AM »
What is love?
Actually, that GIF's partly from the Orange Mocha Frappachino scene in Zoolander. Check out 0:48. Which just makes it even better.

I guess we know where the Metal Gear NES box art came from now.

Before you die, you see the Tails Doll.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 12:07:21 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7203 on: May 19, 2008, 03:57:48 PM »
Don't look into the light fur!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7204 on: May 19, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »
penguinwizard... your revelation is incredible. That, coupled with the Tails Doll... POTY?

Additionally, why is VGMaps.com so freaking opposed to anyone going to anything on their website without directly going to the homepage? Was the webmaster molested by a hyperlink as a child?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:37:07 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7205 on: May 19, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »
penguinwizard... your revelation is incredible. That, coupled with the Tails Doll... POTY?

More Tails Doll utter creepiness (if blood scares you, don't look. This is the really Halloween-like stuff):

http://cursedtailsdoll.ytmnd.com/
http://comickpro.deviantart.com/art/Tails-Doll-79228090

And after you're done being scared, you can watch how the Blair Witch Project should have ended (comedy clip).
You didn't say wot wot.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7206 on: May 19, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »
My mom just took a break from Galaxy and Super Paper to play Twilight Princess for 2 hours. And nobody has registered me in Brawl or Kart last I checked. And I wish it wasn't so hard to find pants that fit me comfortably. It's not that I wear an uncommonly large size, just that Wal-Mart likes not carrying my sizes, or if they do, scattering them haphazardly on the shelves. I'm gonna go brush my teeth now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7207 on: May 21, 2008, 06:40:12 AM »

More Tails Doll utter creepiness (if blood scares you, don't look. This is the really Halloween-like stuff):

http://cursedtailsdoll.ytmnd.com/
http://comickpro.deviantart.com/art/Tails-Doll-79228090

And after you're done being scared, you can watch how the Blair Witch Project should have ended (comedy clip).

The first pic may well give me nightmares.
The second pic was more funny than creepy.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7208 on: May 21, 2008, 08:17:32 AM »
A clapping squid will give you nightmares?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7209 on: May 21, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »
Well, yes, but I meant the first link.

« Reply #7210 on: May 21, 2008, 01:59:17 PM »
When I opened up Winamp to listen to WTMK, I saw the URL there. I clicked and clicked play and WTMK started playing. I also heard either MEGABYTE, Lizard Dude, or David Dayton's voice for the 1st time ever.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7211 on: May 21, 2008, 04:48:54 PM »

...Yeah.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7212 on: May 21, 2008, 06:56:25 PM »
My soul looks like the thing on Louie's helmet if the third Harry Potter movie is to be believed.

But if Led Zeppelin is wrong and heaven is just a hospital boiler room, then my soul looks like a glow bracelet with Ghostbusters special effects.

Also, I think I've spotted a Weegee in the wild:

« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:42:09 PM by CrossEyed7 »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7213 on: May 21, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »
LOL... I've often thought about that concept.

I will blind someday. I just know it.

« Reply #7214 on: May 22, 2008, 12:09:05 AM »
That reminded me of the time Ozy and Millie played "rational tag" (making up excuses for why they're not tagged, even when making physical contact). Reason of being reminded that is that you can make up all the excuses and cool concepts and philosophical stuff you want... but a gamer with his/her eye on the prize will push you in the mud and win the race anyway.

Speaking of Ozy and Millie, the author's art style is very recognizable. I was looking at his deviantArt page, and I'm just blown away that he's also drawn Simpsons and Tiny Toons fanart.

...and yes, I found out about the band "They Might Be Giants" through Tiny Toons. I'm sure many other TTA fanatics were too. And if they didn't, then they learned about the band from Homestar Runner.

Er, back on topic, I disagree with Stick Figure B: it's not more fun than a blue shell. It's close, but the blue shell (Mario Kart 64 version) is just too awesome.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print