Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498655 times)

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #8190 on: September 03, 2008, 07:48:51 PM »
Your definition of serious must be pretty strange. You really don't know me that well. There are quite a few members on this site that are far more serious than I. Also, if you were joking with the comment "PL, you're too serious," it wasn't very funny and poorly executed. But I'm pretty sure you were being serious about the "serious" comment, so whatever.

If you're referring to my angry post towards nensondubious, than I can see where you're coming from. I thought it was necessary to act serious towards his serious post. If someone hates the police, I'd at least like to know why (he still hasn't answered my question about guns, btw). I know we're supposed to keep serious discussion out of the Pointless topic, but I like the police (they've saved my life a few times after all), so I had to say something. Since nensondubious has already stated that he hates anyone with a gun, I knew he wasn't joking.
this is comic gold whether you were joking or not (seriously I can't tell) even if you aren't keep going I am lmao here 

But ya the police aren't bad their just doing their job it's the laws the government make that are sometimes messed up
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 07:54:37 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8191 on: September 03, 2008, 07:56:11 PM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #8192 on: September 03, 2008, 08:00:57 PM »

What's that? Oh my, I think my EPIC WIN detector just overloaded.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #8193 on: September 03, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »
this is comic gold whether you were joking or not (seriously I can't tell) even if you aren't keep going I am lmao here 

Fine then. I'm serious. I'm the most serious member on the site, maybe even more than MushroomJunkie. I'm so serious that I'm more serious than the Joker was when his father cut out his mother's mouth. Is that what you wanted me to say Cartman?

If it isn't, then I have no idea what you're trying to say and you have succeeded in making a fool out of me (not a daunting task since I'm already a fool to begin with).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 09:04:28 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #8194 on: September 03, 2008, 09:04:34 PM »
South Park sucks do yourself a favor and stop seeing it.
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

« Reply #8195 on: September 03, 2008, 09:05:53 PM »
Do yourself a favor and stop telling me what to watch. South Park rocks.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8196 on: September 03, 2008, 09:08:31 PM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #8197 on: September 03, 2008, 09:55:44 PM »
South Park is awsome.  Spongebob is better though.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #8198 on: September 03, 2008, 11:10:48 PM »
Ok, I respect your opinions.

Wait... is that the protagonist of MOTHER 4?????????!!!!!!!!!!
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8199 on: September 04, 2008, 07:21:22 AM »
Tom and Jerry: The Movie
Wait, how many of those were there? Because I got conned into renting "Tom and Jerry and the Magic Ring", or something, a few years back with my brother and it kind of sucked.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #8200 on: September 04, 2008, 08:16:27 AM »
I only know of those two.

I loved Tom and Jerry: The Movie when I was a kid, but I look back, and realize it was pretty bad.  It broke one one of the cardinal rules of Tom and Jerry;  Tom and Jerry are NOT supposed to speak!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #8201 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »

I love it when Rao posts. It's just so random. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8202 on: September 04, 2008, 01:54:20 PM »
every

« Reply #8203 on: September 04, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »
I like it when you post too, Glorb. I just can't get enough of that Genuine Glorbian Sarcasm (really).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8204 on: September 04, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »
Rao, Glorb, and Bird Person always post the funniest stuff...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print