Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498959 times)

« Reply #8400 on: September 27, 2008, 08:55:03 PM »
Yeah, it's in one of my folders, though it's not too different from this one. Just showed a little more skin.

also anyone know who number 45 is, she looks familiar.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8401 on: September 27, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »
Not counting Captain Falcon (who is all man), there are at least two transvestites on that chart.

That nun-dressed dude from Guilty Gear and Tron Bonne, right?

P.S. Naked Snake's there too.
every

« Reply #8402 on: September 28, 2008, 08:18:11 AM »
A computer is a machine that manipulates data according to a list of instructions.

The first devices that resemble modern computers date to the mid-20th century (1940–1945), although the computer concept and various machines similar to computers existed earlier. Early electronic computers were the size of a large room, consuming as much power as several hundred modern personal computers.[1] Modern computers are based on tiny integrated circuits and are millions to billions of times more capable while occupying a fraction of the space.[2] Today, simple computers may be made small enough to fit into a wris****ch and be powered from a watch battery. Personal computers, in various forms, are icons of the Information Age and are what most people think of as "a computer"; however, the most common form of computer in use today is the embedded computer. Embedded computers are small, simple devices that are used to control other devices — for example, they may be found in machines ranging from fighter aircraft to industrial robots, digital cameras, and children's toys.

The ability to store and execute lists of instructions called programs makes computers extremely versatile and distinguishes them from calculators. The Church–Turing thesis is a mathematical statement of this versatility: any computer with a certain minimum capability is, in principle, capable of performing the same tasks that any other computer can perform. Therefore, computers with capability and complexity ranging from that of a personal digital assistant to a supercomputer are all able to perform the same computational tasks given enough time and storage capacity.

Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8403 on: September 28, 2008, 10:41:02 AM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8404 on: September 28, 2008, 01:33:53 PM »
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8405 on: September 28, 2008, 02:52:10 PM »
Also not that the URL references "worksafe". Is there a NSFW version?
I was under the impression that it was some sort of graph detailing how worksafe certain gaming ladies (and Cpt. Falcon) are. Then again, how would Gardevoir rank higher than Rosalina?

...Actually, don't answer that question.

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8406 on: September 28, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »

« Reply #8407 on: September 28, 2008, 04:45:37 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8408 on: September 28, 2008, 05:25:48 PM »
Mario Kart Wii is a bad game. There, I just... sorry. It's cathartic.

« Reply #8409 on: September 28, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »
That nun-dressed dude from Guilty Gear and Tron Bonne, right?

P.S. Naked Snake's there too.
I was thinking Bridget (nun-dressed dude from Guilty Gear) and Vivian!

(Tron Bonne is a transvestite...?)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8410 on: September 28, 2008, 06:45:31 PM »
Yeah, it's in one of my folders, though it's not too different from this one. Just showed a little more skin.
...Dangit, now you piqued my interest! Link please.

Mario Kart Wii is a bad game. There, I just... sorry. It's cathartic.
Well... that still stands, but after seeing the Blue Falcon (my brother just unlocked it. He's been playing a little more... "dedicated" than I. Which means "at all")... Hmm...

« Reply #8411 on: September 28, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »
LD, you disappoint me.

How could you forget Poison, possibly the most famous one of all the game trannys?

Also the list isn't a ranking, it was a game based on the last 2 numbers of your post.

lurk moar.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8412 on: September 28, 2008, 08:16:07 PM »

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #8413 on: September 28, 2008, 08:17:40 PM »
That picture has nothing to do with anything. Seriously, it's beyond pointless.

« Reply #8414 on: September 28, 2008, 09:01:45 PM »
Wiggles, you disappoint me.

Poison isn't actually a transvestite. They made her one in the American version because beating up females is more offensive than beating up males that look like females (?).

Also, people that say stuff like "lurk moar" are giant dolts. 4chan is rubbish.

Print