Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498853 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #9330 on: March 10, 2009, 02:47:03 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #9331 on: March 10, 2009, 07:02:15 AM »

Sweet Lord, Crosseyed... Don't tell us you're going to begin posting SigurdHosenfeld's perversions of Nintendo characters here.
Check the URL--it's not SigurdHosenfeld's. If it was it would be Princess Peach... and Daisy... and Rosalina... in a bubble bath with--please excuse me for a second...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9332 on: March 10, 2009, 09:48:19 AM »
Well, ShadowBrain is either going to go barf or look at some of Sigurd's fan art now.  I'm not sure which.

[really big pic]

It's... too much!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

« Reply #9333 on: March 10, 2009, 11:03:38 AM »
You know, emulation actually helps Nintendo sometimes. Example: Right now I'm strongly considering replacing my DS Lite with a DSi and a Micro. I still have GBC games I want to play, so I normally wouldn't have gotten a Micro, and an SP, especially with a GBC game in it, is too big to carry around with my cellphone, wallet, keys, and DS, but if I migrate all my GBC playing to my laptop (a good idea anyway, since most of their battery save batteries are dying), then everything works out (I've got one empty pocket left, and it's just the perfect size for a Micro) and Nintendo gets an extra $270 from me. And then I'll play more GBA games than I normally would (the DS Lite fits a lot better in my pocket without a GBA game in it, so I don't usually end up playing them much), and even if they're all used copies, they could end up getting me hooked on series that have new titles coming out.

The town of Eu is changing its name so it'll show up on Google. Of course, now that it's in the news, all you need to do to find it is Google "eu france name change", so they might not even have to go through with it anymore, saving them a lot of time and money.

Hey, wait a minute... what if...

OH NO! WE'VE FALLEN FOR EU'S TARP!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #9334 on: March 11, 2009, 10:48:25 AM »

« Reply #9335 on: March 11, 2009, 03:48:18 PM »
Irony.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9336 on: March 11, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #9337 on: March 11, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9338 on: March 12, 2009, 12:41:35 AM »
Awesome Doopliss theme remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPiRIbk_IF0
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #9339 on: March 12, 2009, 11:17:09 PM »
Pure awesomeness...

...to say the least.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #9340 on: March 13, 2009, 06:49:37 AM »
Aurgh, you beat me to it! (though I was planning on the Hi-Def Mario thread) But yes, that is awesome.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9341 on: March 16, 2009, 07:23:44 AM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9342 on: March 16, 2009, 07:35:32 AM »
What?  Only rated "T"? :P

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #9343 on: March 16, 2009, 08:44:18 AM »
ShadowBrain's Intermittent Stuff Roundup: Pictures of Increasing Size Edition

« Reply #9344 on: March 16, 2009, 02:48:11 PM »
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Print