Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498647 times)

« Reply #10710 on: March 26, 2010, 02:05:57 PM »
little notebook I carry around to jot down ideas in

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10711 on: March 26, 2010, 02:19:06 PM »
little notebook I carry around to jot down ideas in

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10712 on: March 26, 2010, 06:45:20 PM »
Here it comes.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #10713 on: March 26, 2010, 06:57:24 PM »
Don't listen to them Brian; that's one of the absolute best things you can do. I do not leave my front door without pen and paper on my person.

But maybe you should stop taking notes while high.

« Reply #10714 on: March 26, 2010, 07:10:32 PM »
Here it comes.

Happy 2000th post, mah boi.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #10715 on: March 28, 2010, 03:28:06 PM »
I frequently reprimand myself for not carrying around a note pad, because I always think of funny jokes or things to look up or whatever, and then instantly forget it. Just yesterday, I remember thinking of something funny and then thinking "man, I wish I could write that down so I don't forget it."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10716 on: March 28, 2010, 04:00:31 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10717 on: March 28, 2010, 04:39:31 PM »
But maybe you should stop taking notes while high.
Other notes from the same page:

"Gayology"
"****** racer, go!"
"Why hasn't there been a live-action Rescue Rangers/Rescuers?"
"I refuse to see a movie just because the title is written on notebook paper and the actors aren't famous."

If anyone has the slightest interest in a thread full of this stuff...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #10718 on: March 28, 2010, 05:28:28 PM »

Thanks Weegee. I was taking a sip of Coke from a can as the image loaded. The monitor was hidden from my face as I leaned my head back to take a gulp. As I leaned back forward with soda still in my mouth, the image was done loading and I jumped, nearly spitting out my soda (then laughing hysterically at what just happened).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #10719 on: March 28, 2010, 07:05:46 PM »
"Why hasn't there been a live-action Rescue Rangers/Rescuers?"
They did an Alvin and the Chipmunks, so the rodents not wearing pants isn't an issue apparently. As for why there hasn't been a Rescue Rangers/Rescuers where all the characters are people... it's too awesome of an idea that no one's dared touch it yet. All sorts of acrobatic flying, funny guys, neat scenery everywhere... I bet a live-action all-people Secret of NIMH would fare just as well. If you have to ask how all the people become miniature, uh... either say they're in a lost world of giants or they're the offspring of The Borrowers.
You didn't say wot wot.

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #10720 on: March 28, 2010, 09:59:41 PM »
Y'know, I'm surprised I havent gotten a custom title yet!
Guess who's back!!!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10721 on: March 28, 2010, 11:10:45 PM »
What I would've said, had "Report" not been locked:

^ I lost. Well, snorted.

And Glorb, as far as I know "dis" is the noun form of "diss", which is exclusively a verb.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #10722 on: March 29, 2010, 06:32:52 AM »
Y'know, I'm surprised I havent gotten a custom title yet!
Just a cautionary statement here: you're on pretty thin ice with a lot of the community right now, so if I were you, I wouldn't give them bait to start hurling insults creative Custom Title suggestions at you.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10723 on: March 29, 2010, 07:12:33 AM »
I just had a sudden flashback to my old forum's ability to put emoticons clarifying the tone of a thread next to it in the index.

« Reply #10724 on: March 29, 2010, 10:30:36 AM »
I wasn't aware anyone used that feature. If you need a smiley to clarify the intent of a topic title, then you need a new topic title. That's like putting a question mark at the end of something to indicate you're not really saying Super Mario Bros. is the worst videogame ever made, you're just asking.

As for Fox asking for a custom title, what I learned over at MystCommunity is to not ask for a title or else the moderators will give you a humiliating one. Some forums let you pick a custom title. Some don't. Some don't give you the option until you've reached a number of posts. Me, I got a title through the honorable way of shutting up and being patient. It was "wamakaskanskan" (it means "spirit" in Lakota, it was chosen because of the film "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" floating around at the time, but to everyone else it's just a nonsensical word that you can't say without laughing).

*looks at my profile* Um, for picture/text it says "Likes dolls". ...what?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:32:11 AM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Print