Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498568 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11280 on: December 01, 2010, 06:56:47 PM »
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3182462

I can't remember if I already posted this, but I just want to not feel obligated to keep it bookmarked anymore.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #11281 on: December 02, 2010, 07:37:53 PM »
Likewise, just thought I'd dump this somewhere.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #11282 on: December 03, 2010, 01:47:22 AM »
Hurry up with that harem Brian.

Also, I miss Glorb. Sure he was nothing more than a useless instigator, but the dude could be clever at times. I'd love to see him go at it with that SuperPeach chick in the other thread.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11283 on: December 03, 2010, 10:50:00 AM »
College finals, my friends--I'm about a third of the way to 60.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11284 on: December 05, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »
Gentlemen, behold: The official Harem, v.1.0. At first, I wasn't sure if even I could fill sixty slots, but then I remembered this wondrous website, and not only filled sixty, but decided to crank it up to seventy. My next mission: That previously-mentioned 200 slot one.

As a rule, I tried to stick to official character art and renders as much as I could, since even the plainest game girl is eminently doable in the care of a skilled Deviant. Also, the last chick from Odin Sphere came to my attention as the reigning champ of "largest breasts" on Videogame Girls Database--so naturally, I couldn't resist.

« Reply #11285 on: December 05, 2010, 01:11:59 PM »

Umm, is it bad that I can identify 95% of those chicks even though they are from a good handful of games I haven't played yet?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11286 on: December 05, 2010, 01:24:38 PM »
Lilith? I didn't know you were into lolis, ShadowBrian.

(I can identify nearly every franchise there, but probably only about half of the characters.)

« Reply #11287 on: December 05, 2010, 01:25:48 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mL9UGK1k-Y&feature=fvw

Is this even on TMK?  I don't recall having ever seen this done.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #11288 on: December 05, 2010, 01:48:21 PM »
Block Hoarding: Awesome.

ShadowBrain: ...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #11289 on: December 05, 2010, 03:39:28 PM »
TK's newfound level of respect for SB has left him speechless.

I feel terrible for asking this, but who's the character to squares to the right of Samus?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #11290 on: December 05, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »
I just don't get it.  How could anyone fill up all those spaces with characters they give two craps about?  Am I doing it wrong?  Am I not supposed to have "Must be a character I like as a character" as one of my filter's requirements?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11291 on: December 05, 2010, 03:54:08 PM »
Weegee, at first when I read your thing I missed the "two squares" part and thought you meant Litchi Faye-Ling, which would be acceptable (I had to load up the BlazBlue: Continuum Shift loke test myself to make sure my guess of what she was from was correct because I've never played it), but you can't identify I-No, the rock witch from Guilty Gear XX? Disgrace.

Turtlekid, ShadowBrian went with girls from all over the place and obviously went for sex appeal, but I (and many others) could probably easily fill a sixty-slot list with female characters I like as characters. Again, they don't have to be from games (or even animated).

« Reply #11292 on: December 05, 2010, 04:10:28 PM »
I can identify about three-quarters of the characters by franchise, but only fifteen or twenty by name. I've only heard of the Guilty Gear series in passing reference.

I just don't get it.  How could anyone fill up all those spaces with characters they give two craps about?  Am I doing it wrong?  Am I not supposed to have "Must be a character I like as a character" as one of my filter's requirements?

More like characters they give two faps about. Beyond the first few rows, it's safe to assume that SB just went to the Video Game Girls Database and picked them out by appearance.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11293 on: December 05, 2010, 04:50:06 PM »
You really should try a Guilty Gear game (not Dust Strikers, the awful DS spinoff) sometime. Cool character designs, a rocking soundtrack, and insanely fun and fast gameplay.

That goes for all of you. Guilty Gear: highly recommended. There's even a Wii version of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, for those of you who don't want to stray from your Nintendo devices.

« Reply #11294 on: December 05, 2010, 04:51:03 PM »

It's called a harem, not a line up of dates. It's not that hard to fill up a couple of them.

Besides, from what I've noticed, you already have a small batch of fictional gals you fancy. It wouldn't be too hard for you to fill up a basic 2x4 grid with yours.

Print