Poll

How do you like your peanut butter?

Chunky
13 (46.4%)
Creamy
15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Print

Author Topic: Peanut Butter: Chunky or Creamy?  (Read 20732 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »
Chunky is so good, they shouldn't even make creamy.

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 11:55:04 PM »
Both taste like rotten donkey vomit so I guess it's a toss-up for me.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 05:27:19 AM »
Apparently peanut butter is one of those things you have to grow up with to enjoy. I wouldn't know, though, since I grew up with it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 06:29:33 AM »
I did grow up with peanut butter. It tasted like shark-pooped chum when my mom fed me a peanut butter sandwich at age 4 and it tasted like rabid monkey snot when I accidentally ate a peanut butter cookie at age 18. Peanut butter smells bad, tastes worse, looks like diarrhea, feels like slime, and makes gross scholooping sounds when you use it. I'd stab my George Washington Carver voodoo doll a few more times but I just looked on Wikipedia and he didn't actually invent peanut butter. I guess that means peanut butter even makes all those Black History Month posters a lie. Peanut butter is racist.

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 09:37:56 AM »
I did grow up with peanut butter. It tasted like shark-pooped chum when my mom fed me a peanut butter sandwich at age 4 and it tasted like rabid monkey snot when I accidentally ate a peanut butter cookie at age 18. Peanut butter smells bad, tastes worse, looks like diarrhea, feels like slime, and makes gross scholooping sounds when you use it. I'd stab my George Washington Carver voodoo doll a few more times but I just looked on Wikipedia and he didn't actually invent peanut butter. I guess that means peanut butter even makes all those Black History Month posters a lie. Peanut butter is racist.

I don't think I'll ever eat peanutbutter again, and by the way, George could have been the inventor because pepole edit Wikipedia all the time.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 10:07:36 AM »
Lizard Dude must really be a lizard. No human can resist the taste of any kind of peanut butter.

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 12:26:24 PM »
Unless they're allergic, of course. :P

My brother has a peanut allergy, so unfortunately he can't eat the stuff.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 03:04:36 PM »
Go go creamy. I grew up with creamy peanut butter. I once tried crunchy around the same time, and spit the sandwich out. So, yes, creamy is teh winnar.

Vid, even though someone could be allergic to peanut butter, they could like the taste and risk death everytime they tasted it, technically not resisting it.

Edit: Never specified what brand. Jif ftw, though I would like to try the Reese's brand and maybe Skippy. Also, I must find some real Fluff to try one o' those Fluffernutters that look oh so tempting and good.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:06:12 PM by Mr. Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 04:18:28 PM »
I am allergic to peanuts, so it is soy butter for me!

For the record, the soy butter that I buy is smooth, and tastes just like peanut butter as I remember it. Before recently, I hadn't eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for at least a decade.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 05:17:57 PM »
Lizard Dude must never have had the good stuff. Because most commercially-produced peanut butter is royally gross.
However, good chunky peanut butter destroys the creamy competition.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »
Skippy is commercially produced and I never had any problem with it.

However, I like PB, but Nutella's cocoa-infused hazelnut butter is heaven for me.

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 06:19:14 PM »
I like Jif's creamy the best. :P

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2007, 08:14:22 PM »
I like Peter Pan's salmonella flavor.

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2007, 08:46:43 PM »
Jif rules, but Peter Pan is good too.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 09:04:22 PM »
Chunky all the way, I just love peanuts and delicious chunks of them.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print