Print

Author Topic: Blasted heart pillars  (Read 5624 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: June 07, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »
How do I find the heart pillar after Chapter 4 in Super Paper Mario? I'll admit I haven't looked around much, but I just get tired of searching for these gosh-darned things.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 10:33:52 PM »
PM kimimaru. he's a Super Paper Mario expert.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »
Let's just wait and see if Kimimaru sees "heart pillar" in the title. He's sure to come and help if this happens.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »
The Heart Pillar is most likely on the 3rd floor in Flopside. If you don't know how to get there, use Fleep on the dimensional rift on the 1st floor of Flipside, which is near the Card Shop. Follow the path, and you should be in the Mirror Hall. Solve the puzzle using the clue (not telling where it is :)), and you will be in Flopside. Flip to 3D, follow the path, and use the Up elevator to get to the 2nd floor. Then, go up to the 3rd floor using the Up elevator. You should see the Heart Pillar up ahead.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 01:01:27 AM »
Thank you!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 11:18:10 AM »
Thank you!

You're welcome. If you ever need help again please don't hesitate to send me a personal message.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »
Kimimaru to the  rescue! Super Paper Mario style.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 12:06:54 PM »
You're welcome. If you ever need help again please don't hesitate to send me a personal message.

Well that'll probably be my best option, because I'm currently playing Super Paper Mario and I feel cheap if I use a walkthrough.

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »
you do realise you could just go to the fortune teller she tells you exactly where it is
Hanging out inside a lion is probably detrimental to one's health in the long run.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 02:47:18 PM »
Yeah, lol. He has a point. Talk to Merluvlee in Flipside for help if you need it and you don't want to send me a personal message.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 11:37:17 AM »
you do realise you could just go to the fortune teller she tells you exactly where it is

I don't want to rely on some palm-reading Wiccan gypsy! 

Print