Print

Author Topic: New Game, New Power  (Read 4417 times)

« on: June 03, 2000, 06:26:37 AM »
When Mario gets a new game(this one on the
new Dolphin), He usually gets some new items,
meaning new powers. So when Mario Dolphin
comes out, what do you think he'll have?

He couldn't last for two darn
minutes before caving in! -Me.
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2000, 05:57:21 PM »
I don't like the way they never reuse the powere in new games except for the original trio (mushroom, flower, star).  I for one would like to see the return of racoon power, or frog suit, or tanooki suit, or what ever you call that really cool power where you have a fireproof Buzzy Beetle helmet and get to throw hammers.  I almost think leaf/raccoon power was reincarnated as feather/cape power.  The item and power behave the same way, just the graphics were different.  Maybe "Super Mario Bros. 4" had raccoon power.  New power?  Maybe if Mario could walk through walls or have x-ray vision to see items in blocks like Samus, or he could just zap people or turn into "Altered Beast" or something, I don't know.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2000, 12:40:57 PM »
Mario can walk through walls... (Vanish Cap: SM64). I want the Tanooki, Frog, and Hammer Suits to return.:)

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2000, 02:15:28 PM »
I would like the return of the tanooki suit! Also, there should be a hamster suit that lets you carry more than that lets you keep three power ups with you in your cheek pouches. Also, there should be an ultara mario, when you get all seven Koopa Koins, and then get 50 coins, you turn into Ultra Mario. One last thing...Why not have character specific powers? Sometiems only Luigi could use  them, sometimes mario, and yoshi!!

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2000, 04:10:18 PM »
7 Koopa Coins? Mixing universes, aren't we? =P No, lets not have Mario turn into some yellow psychopath in any future games. =)

I Don't Suffer from Insanity -- I'm a Carrier
I Don't Suffer from Insanity -- I'm a Carrier

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2000, 06:32:51 PM »
I really couldn't pick one, so...

Warp Whistle(a MUST! :)[SMB3]
Racoon Suit[SMB3]
Takooni Suit[SMB3]
Frog Suit[SMB3]
Junglem's cloud[SMB3]
Anywhere pow[SMW2]
Fly cap or whatever it's called[SM64]
Metal cap[SM64]

And they should bring these characters/enemies back:

Luigi(hey, he wasn't in SM64, was he?)[Lots!]
All 5(or more, it's been a while)Yoshis[SMW]
Baby Bowser[SMW2,YSt]
Kamek[SMW2,YSt?]

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2000, 07:40:36 PM »
Since there is a Tanooki (Tanuki Raccoon Spirit in Japanese mythologysuit, I think there should also be a Kitsooni (Kitsuni Fox Spirit) suit that gave you a fox tail that allowed you to run faster and pass through enemies and some walls when at max speed, and also the stone power.  Then there could be a Tengoo (Ten-gu Crow Spirit) suit that gave you wings like the wing cap, and the ability to see hidden powers and items in blocks.  Finally, a Kap (Kappa Turtle Spirit) suit that is only useful as a shell to protect you when you duck down on land, but in water gives you frog suit-like swimming powers and the ability to shoot spines at enemies.  What d'ya think?
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print