Print

Author Topic: the self -ego booster thread.  (Read 8164 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 12:49:47 AM »
I passed Super Mario Bros 1 today for the second time in a couple of days. ( I only recently took up NES again for the first time in 10 years so gimme a break)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 08:16:25 AM »
Passed?  Where can I take this test/class?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 12:03:09 PM »
Me and someone else about a week ago were trying Boss Battles in Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Intense and we can never win! I tried it a couple times myself after that and won!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 01:07:47 AM »
I made it to 44th place in the sci-fi fan Mii contest today w/ my L. N. (Spock) Mii.  I hope to be in the top 100 overall next month.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »
I won n Super Mario Kart DD against some people who works for Nintendo of Italy.

I reached in 2 days about 7650 points in Mario kart Wii Wifi (you start with 500 and the maximum you can reach if you arrive at the 1st place is around 114 and the minimum is 36- it depends from how many people is playing against you during the wifi ride), but then the connection doesn't work sometimes...and if the wifi disconnects during a ride, you practically loose about 100 points every time. More then when you loose...T.T Stupid router....
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »
I is be awesome and has goodly grammar skillz.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print