Print

Author Topic: Smash Bros Brawl  (Read 4412 times)

« on: March 27, 2008, 10:23:36 AM »
How do you start a match as Sheik instead of Zelda? Is there a way to change which Pokemon you start off with? What about Samus, any way to start as Zero Suit?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am using the Gamecube Controller to play.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:05:46 AM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 02:03:57 PM »
Start the match and then "Down + B"?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »
To start as Sheik or to pick a starting Pokémon, move over the character's picture at the bottom of the screen (once you have selected Zelda or Pokémon Trainer) and press A. To start as Zero Suit Samus, pick Samus and then hold L or R when pressing Start to move to the stage selection screen.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »
I knew that clicking on Zelda or the PT changed costumes, but I had no idea you could also select characters that way.

After posting this topic, I stumbled upon the method for Samus (and for the Mushroomy Kingdom's Underground). For Samus, hold the L button before leaving the character select screen. To trigger the Underground, hold the R button before selecting the stage.

.. and now another question: I have an SD card now, and screenshots that I wish to share. Is there any kind of equipment that I need in order to use the SD card with my computer? I have the official SD card (the one that had the Nintendo Seal of Quality) if that helps..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »
The seal of quality is nothing more than a licensing gimmick. Those SD cards are made by SanDisk just like most other SD cards. Anyway, you need a card reader or a digital camera that supports SD plugged into your computer in order to be able to read the card. And, you know, the screenshot converter.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 04:32:03 PM »
Screenshot converter?

Well, I know where to get a card reader, anyway. Thanks.

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I have an SD card reader now. I am looking at the files that are on it, but can't seem to find any of my Brawl screenshots. Are they not called something like "BRAWL.jpg" on the SD?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »
They'll be inside a series of folders. You'll come upon one full of files with "al" and loads of numbers and the like in the file names, and they'll be .bins.

What to do with them to create JPEGs is described step-by-step here.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print