Print

Author Topic: What other forums are you a member of?  (Read 10742 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »
Who said he did that? This question is about being a member.
That was a joke.

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 01:36:43 PM »
Well I find interest in these things but I don't have enough free time to visit all of them on a daily basis. And I keep track them by my own brain.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 01:38:16 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »
Besides being on here, I frequent Retrojunk.com (as Mad about drumming 87) and the Minnesota Twins message board at MLB.com (as Twinsmaniac).
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 05:55:55 PM »
I once tried to get involved on RetroJunk, but I can't seem to like most people on that site.

I'm currently active on Toon Zone and DK Universe, and I'm registered at Rangerboard and Wrestlecrap, though I haven't posted on those two places in a long time. I also lurk GameFAQs, Advance Wars Nation, and Something Awful, mainly for the rampant stupidity in each of those places.

I avoid Serebiiboards and anything Sonic related like the plague.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

chucknorris

• ID:10 Tango error
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2008, 07:26:19 PM »
simtropolis.com

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could could chuck wood?

A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »
Besides here, I also go to the Rare Witch Project and Crash Mania . I'm also registered at the Sonic Stadium and Nintendorks but I don't post at them much. Used to visit Super Mario Legacy, but things went to hell over there and the forums no longer exist.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 10:13:47 PM »
I suppose I should mention that I am a member of the forums of the little-known Bay 12 Games. The forums there were recently upgraded to SMF 2.0, and as a result we are embroiled in a massive fight over whether to allow users to put images in their signatures.

(Check out their games, too.)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print