Print

Author Topic: Enough  (Read 5959 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 12:32:30 PM »
I have to agree with Glorb. A popular idiot is still an idiot. See Boxxy as an example.

She is kinda hot, though. :\

Last time there was a civil war, someone died.  Someone whose name starts with "Captain."

:O

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 01:23:28 PM »
Steven9Wii stopped being funny as soon as everyone started gushing over him. Constantly ****ing to a forum troll doesn't make you look like a savvy and edgy internet type, just a loser. Don't make me leave before this place becomes 4chan.

Oh, come on! This has got to be the first troll the FF has had in a year. (Or maybe 2...)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 02:06:33 PM »
He isn't even a troll. He's more like an entertaining goblin or fairy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 04:16:50 PM »
BAWWW IM LEAVING 4EVER PLZ FEEL GUILTY FOR MY ABSENCE.

Aside from that, he has a point. What example do you set by letting this guy clutter up the board with his bull[dukar]? Wasn't the reason many of us joined this place was because we didn't have to deal with stupid crap like this? You guys are able to stop ban evaders, bots and trolls, but some nonsensical idiot who hasn't once shown any sense of competency is allowed to roam the board.

Steven9wii contributes nothing to this place and has shaved off any doubt that he's anything but a worthless waste of space. There's no sense of keeping him around except for cheap laughs that judging by this thread is quickly losing its luster.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 05:41:42 PM »
I agree. We need less Steven9Wii.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 12:33:43 AM »
He was kinda funny for a while, but now it's becoming pretty annoying.

And that's putting it mildly >:|
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »
Just for the record, when, exactly, did he get banned?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print