Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  (Read 2756 times)

« on: July 17, 2001, 08:56:55 AM »
hey, my friend and i recently became obsessed with Super Mario World (1991) on the super nintendo (it rocks! don't make fun of us!) anyway----we're stuck. we're at the Chocatle Island Ghost House and we CAN"T beat it! and also we don't know where the heck the blue switch palace is. Can anyone help? please?!?! we're sorta on a dead-line here 'cause one of us is going to camp for a month and we wanna beat it before then. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! thanks a bunch! ~Jamie and Alexis

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2001, 09:33:20 AM »
all I know is that the blue switch palace is located somewhere in the forest of illusion,i would think.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2001, 09:32:31 PM »
Umm, it's been awhile since I've played... but yeah.  I remember that to reach the blue switch palace you have to, like, find a fake wall on the floor of the water level in Forest of Illusion.  TMK should have more detailed info...
I want to be where the Yaks can run free;
Where the marmosets can attack me!

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2001, 12:01:54 AM »
Chocolate Island Ghost house:  Pass the first room, with the Lakitu wannabe dangling the fire, then, in the second room, there are Boos that turn into stone when you look at them.  Lure them to where you see a door out of reach above you.  Turn them to stone, hop up to the door, and you've beaten the Ghost House!

Blue Switch: Forest of Illusion Water Level.  Play through almost the whole level, but, just before the home stretch with all the Rip-van-fish, the Charge'n Chuck, and the end goal, go LEFT.  There is a fake wall right next to the Yellow block.  Key's behind that wall.  There ya go!

Hope this helps!
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Print