Print

Author Topic: Am I The Only One?  (Read 2984 times)

« on: December 16, 2001, 08:15:57 PM »
Am I The Only One Here Who Doesn't
Have a Game Cube??!!

Edited by - Paper Mario on 12/16/2001 6:16:34 PM
Hello.

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2001, 01:55:18 PM »
I doubt it. I'm sure there's other people here who don't

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2001, 02:50:52 PM »
I don't!  And the only way I'm getting one is if I win one out of the Kraft Dinner boxes!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2001, 06:32:09 AM »
I don't... But I think I might be getting one for Christmas!

I DO have a Game Bow Advance, though!

And I also have a Nintendo 64!
---------------------------------------------
SONY: Nintendo is so old! They should retire!
NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good video-games!
MICROSOFT: I like cheese...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2001, 06:32:35 AM »
I don't... But I think I might be getting one for Christmas!

I DO have a Game Bow Advance, though!

And I also have a Nintendo 64!
---------------------------------------------
MICROSOFT: Nintendo is so old! They should retire!
NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good video-games!
SONY: I like cheese...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2001, 05:55:30 PM »
I got mine the first day! With accessories and everything, I shelled out $400! Yep, I'm broke.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2001, 06:30:18 PM »
err.... well i dont have one yet but im 90% sure im getting it for X-mas
(when ever i say x-mas latly i think of the x-box... *shudders*

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2001, 10:21:46 PM »
Rest assured that you are not the only one who doesn't have a Game Cube, 'cause I'm never going to get one, ever!

Now, tell me: Am I the only one who TRULY cares about Nintendo's old puzzle games?

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2001, 06:10:24 AM »
Yes
Hello.

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2001, 06:22:02 AM »
I don't have a gamecube either but I do have a PS2.Iprefer that over Gamecube.Te controls are easier and you aren't wasting money on Cd players,DVD players,and you can still play
PS one games.Can Game Cube beat that?

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2001, 01:48:55 PM »
Hey, this site is about Nintendo and Mario only! If you want to waste your time blabbing on about the PlayStation, then do that at some other site...

By the way, PlayStation SUCKS! Nintendo makes way better games than PlayStation, right guys?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2001, 02:07:54 PM »
Go Mario Maniac
Hello.

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2001, 05:42:48 PM »
That Hoverboard game is kinda cool... uh... PLAYSTATION SUCKS!

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2001, 05:59:50 PM »
How about this: You buy a DVD player and a CD player, and then you don't have to waste money on a PS2? I have a PS2, yep. And it's awful. It has no good games at all! While every one of my GameCube games is fun and entertaining.

I recently took a Mario fanship test, and I scored a rank of "Huge Mario fan- Mario is your religion!".

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2001, 06:44:40 PM »
Where did you find the test???
Hello.

Print