Print

Author Topic: Where is Mario From?  (Read 21359 times)

« on: January 19, 2002, 02:44:19 PM »
     Where is Mario From? Is he from Brooklin? The Mushroom Kingdom? Or Yoshi's Island? Does anybody know? If so please reply with the truth or your opinion.

(My two favorite worlds in Super Mario Brothers 3 are PipeLand and DarkLand. PipeLand is chalenging. It''s for experinced players. DarkLand is the final world. There is two Tanks, one LavaShip, and one DoomShip to go through before you get to Bowser''s Castle. Them two worlds are the most changing.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2002, 03:48:14 PM »
well im 80% sure that they are from The Mushroom Kingdom, were there parents lived. Then the whole stork, yoshi's island, Baby Bowser thing started and when Mario and Luigi got home there parents were very worried because Bowser's father Morton Sr. still ruled Dark Land and was not afraid to come hunt someone down if they even touched his son. So they sent them to Brooklen to keep them safe. Sadly the parents died from one  of Morton Sr 's last envations. This is also the time when Morton Sr. died and Bowser took over a few years later.

This is my answer to were the twins come from. It makes compleat sence... it even goes along woth all the games and the movie perfectly.

P.S. for more questions/answers about Mario or Luigi's past present or future please contact me at zeldaaman67@hotmail.com or visit my website (e-mail me and ask for more about that)

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2002, 03:56:59 PM »
  Whoever thought that Mario and Luigi were from Brooklyn has some real problems.  That stupid Mario movie isn't factual to the Mario series.  Just because the movie says their from Brooklyn, doesn't mean they are!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2002, 03:59:39 PM »
I'm 100% sure that Mario and Luigi are from the Mushroom Kingdom. That's where most of the games take place.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2002, 05:22:45 PM »
Everything says they're from Brooklyn! Even the Super Mario 64 player's guide! It's simple. I was going to put this on my argument site, but I never got around to it. It's simple. There is a town in Italy, near Mount Vesuvius, called Pompei. Now, in Pompei, there is a section of mushroom-shaped buildings. Now, if you don't believe me, and you get NJN, every so often they have a show on called "Visions of Italy: Southern Style", which is basically just a helicopter flying around Italy with a camera attached to it, in hopes to raise money for NJN. (the video is over $900) Okay, so anyway, at the end of Super Mario World 2, it shows a delivery bird (yes, not the stork. everyone knows how babies really come into existance) delivering the Mario babies to the mushroom neighborhood in Pompei. Mr. and Mrs. Mario then take the babies and move to Brooklyn, New York, and 20-something years later, Mario and Luigi warp into the paralell universe, using a breach in the space-time continuum called a "Warp Pipe". And that is that.

Edited by - frostbite on 6/20/2002 8:54:53 PM

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2002, 05:27:53 PM »
Mario and Luigi ARE NOT from Brooklyn!!!!!!  In case you didn't notice, the Mario games don't take place in the real world!!!!

ps: IT'S CALLED YOSHI'S ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2002, 06:11:22 PM »
Here's something I want to set straight. The Super Mario Bros. movie has almost nothing to do with the Mario games (Luigi with a backwards hat and no mustache?!) The movie just contains a few references to the Mario world but does not actually take place inside it or have anything to do with it. It was just Nintendo's way of earning a little extra money. If you ask me, the Mario Brothers have never been in the real world and therefore can't live in Brooklyn.

P.S. It can't be Yoster's Island because it says "Yoshi's Island" on the cartridge and in the game.

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2002, 06:17:59 PM »
Even if you don't believe they've ever been to Brooklyn, YOU'RE FORGETING MARIO IS MISSING! !

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2002, 09:05:28 PM »
Mario is Missing wasn't really a true Mario game though. You couldn't even lose when you fought the bosses. Also, it was educational.

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2002, 11:58:20 AM »
I'm not acactly shure where there from. But in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show series. If you look at the title song (Not the shows title song. The one they use when they go to the cartoons.) It shows them working on a bathtub drain. (Since they are plumbers.) Then they get washed down into the Mushroom Kingdom. Also it looks like there in Brooklin (or at least some city.) in the movies around the cartoons. But then a while later Nintendo makes Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island and they are Babies, it makes them look like there from Yoshi's island. I don't think there from the Mushroom Kingdom. I think they got there through that warp pipe and desided to stay (probably to keep Peach safe from Bowser. And to make shure there safe from outhere vilains as well. Besides after saving Peach they became hero's. Why would they whant to go back if they are hero's?) It makes the most since. But then that whole Yoshi's Island thing came around and messed with it and now it's very confusing. Please ****ine to reply.

(My two favorite worlds in Super Mario Brothers 3 are PipeLand and DarkLand. PipeLand is chalenging. It''s for experinced players. DarkLand is the final world. There is two Tanks, one LavaShip, and one DoomShip to go through before you get to Bowser''s Castle. Them two worlds are the most changing.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 1/20/2002 10:03:14 AM

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2002, 01:55:44 PM »
I'm gonna have to agree with the Brooklyn thing. Nothing actually says they were born in the Mushroom Kingdom, and it would make more sense for them to have been born in Brooklyn, then warp into the Mushroom Kingdom.

-------
*Blows horn*
"Please make way, for the greatest, most stupendest person of all, the one the only, Danorek Benjamin Weiless III!"
"Oh, shut up!"
I''m surrounded by morons.

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2002, 02:07:55 PM »
Frostbite's Pompei theory sounds really nice, and if you remember, both the Donkey Kong and Mario Bros. Arcade games took place in Brooklyn.Basically, in Mario Bros., I think they were working down there in the sewer, and when they saw weird creatures coming from the pipes, they knew something wasn't right!  Then they heard the Princess scream from dow in the pipe, and decided to check it out.  Maybe they thought there was a woman trapped down there.  Imagine the Mario Brothers' surprise when they fell down the pipe only to see a huge Mushroom Kingdom spread out before them!  (The whole thing is just really, really cool.  I think the Mario games have a great story behind them!)
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2002, 02:31:31 PM »
People are finally agreeing with me! That's great!!

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2002, 03:02:33 PM »
I think my story makes even more sence.

Mario and Luigi were born in the Mushroom kingdom. After the whole thing with the stork and baby bowser, the twins parents were afraid because baby bowser would probaly tell his father Morton Sr. and then Morton Sr. would try to kill the Bros. and there parents. They that they had to smuggle the twins over to the other demention. They got speicle promishtion from the king to do so. After the twins were left at orfen place. The twins grew up and went into the contruction buisness. Thats when Mario met Donkey Kong. After that the bros went into the plumbing buisness... they continued on like that for a few years and they both became skilled plumbers. Then Monsters started comeing out of the pipes. Finaly when that was settled the bros envestigated the pipes that the creatures were comeing from. They the got sucked in one of the pipes and it led that to the Mushroom World. After Mario and Luigi deffeated Bowser the first time they lerned more about there past. They learned all about Bowser and his Father and all about there parents. Sadly the bros. found out the there parents died soon after they were smuggled over to Brooklen. Morton Sr. had found out about the bros. he envaded the Mushroom kingdom. The king was ready for it this time and he stopped Morton Sr. in his tracks, were he also died. After the bros. found out about this they decided that they would stay and protect the Mushroom World.

There know doesent that make more sence theb Frostbites story?

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2002, 03:20:07 PM »
No. No it doesn't.

Print