Print

Author Topic: A Mario Halloween Costume  (Read 3919 times)

« on: June 19, 2000, 09:29:03 AM »
Well, were you ever Mario for Halloween? Well, in 1997, my little brother, Michael was, and here is a picture for proof. they didn't have an offcial costume, so we threw it together and it looks nice.

P.S. It also reveales me, Velvet Dark 007, circa 1997.  I'm on the left of 'Mario', the Jester. Sorry about the red, my mom didn't know what happened. I'll have a better picture up soon. Enjoy

(cut, copy, paste) http://members.aol.com/SelphieKTilmit/beastmachines/halloween1.jpg

If it dosen't work, LMK.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2000, 10:33:43 AM »
I was Mario for Halloween twice, I was James Bond at a Halloween party, and this year, I hope to go as Lapras, since it's my fav Pokemon. I hope they have an adult size Lapras costume.

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2000, 02:02:58 PM »
My brother was Mario for halloween like when super mario bros 3 became popular or so.  My mom made the costume and it was really cool.  Have a picture but don't hav a scanner so I can't scan it.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2000, 03:58:06 PM »
I was Mario for Halloween one year. Then one year I was volunteering at a zoo for a Halloween thing they were having, so I dressed as Mario.

Yo`ster B.
I`m starting a line for Paper Mario down at the Electronics Boutique tomorrow. I`ll see you there.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

Print