Print

Author Topic: SONIC AND TAILS iN SSBM????  (Read 1731 times)

« on: April 03, 2002, 05:08:03 PM »
in the april issue it says that you can get sonic and tails in ssbm, it shows you how to get them, and it even shows you some screenshots of it!!!!!! and believe me ive scanned the whole issue and it dint say it was an april fools joke! if you think its a lie, if you its fake , or if you have sonic and tails as playable characters, place yor reply here .....k

p.s. im gonna check the may issue to see if it was an april foolz joke................................................cuz im not sure

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2002, 08:38:45 PM »
 It was an April Fools joke. It was said on their site. Twenty kills on Cruel Melee is insane. The most I can get on that thing is 14 kills, then I'm out. First time I saw it, I just kind of laughed.

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2002, 09:26:16 PM »
yo thanx mage

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 11:58:30 PM »
10283874889th time this has been broght up. D@mn you EGM!!!!

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''''''''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

Print