Print

Author Topic: A weird thought I had  (Read 4277 times)

« on: June 27, 2000, 07:22:37 PM »
Well lots of my thoughts I have about games are weird but Are King Bowser Koopa and Luigi partners in crime?  Luigi never appears in most games so maybe he just hides and helps Bowser out.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2000, 09:57:11 PM »
I think you're as nuts as Zootalo.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2000, 09:58:51 PM »
Sorry, T.R.M., that was way too harsh.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2000, 11:17:16 PM »
No- TRM has a strong argument here.

Maybe... Luigi really is Bowser's partner in crime.  Then, Waruigi isn't really Luigi's evil twin, 'cuz they're both evil.  Or maybe Waruigi is the good Luigi, and Luigi is Waruigi.  Then, Luigi has been putting Mario on for the past 15 years, while Waruigi (Mario's REAL brother) was on some extended hiatus.  But wait, we saw Luigi and Mario together in Yoshi's Island- or was that actually Waruigi, who was replaced by the evil Luigi by Kamek after the twins' return home?  Or was it actually the evil Kamek who stole the good Waruigi and left poor Mario with Luigi, and... uh, none of that makes any sense.

Sorry guys, it's really late...

What's REALLY pathetic is tht some lamer will read my incessant ramblings and spread it all over the 'net, swearing up and down they have  exclusive info on the plot to Paper Mario Story. ;)
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2000, 12:02:45 AM »
Uh...I hope Luigi isn't ganged up with Bowser! Although......It would be very interesting if he was! But then Mario would have died by now!  
I like cheese!

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2000, 12:42:18 AM »
I know this sounds really stupid but who is Waruigi? And what game is he in?  

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2000, 06:57:48 AM »
You're right,that is stupid.Waruigi is the new Mario character that dabutes in Mario Tennis.
------------------------------------------------
The spoon of doom is coming!

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2000, 06:58:24 AM »
You're right,that is stupid.Waruigi is the new Mario character that dabutes in Mario Tennis.

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2000, 12:25:52 PM »
There were some very interesting things you said Hinopio.  But Luigi likes not getting action in games so maybe Bowser is paying him.  And maybe the reason Mario is Missing aint that good is cuz they want people to stop playing so Mario stays missing?  After all if Luigi is the hero but he give up then Mario should stay captured.  And Luigi maybe he is a little jelous of Mario so he teems up with Bowser.  And maybe Ludwig Von Koopa one of the Koopalings(2nd in command) wants to over throw Bowser in rank?  Thta would be funny.

Print