Print

Author Topic: What is your favorite Mario Level?  (Read 1817 times)

« on: April 09, 2002, 05:25:18 AM »
Read the title.

Mine is World 9 of SMB2J.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 2
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 05:29:04 AM »
mine is SMW Back Door

I am DarkYoshi,I shall take over Yos''ter isle,then dinosaur land,then Bowsers keep,then Hyrule,then sub-con,then johto,then kanto,then Planet zebes,then Kongo Jungle,then sector Z,then mute city,then bigblue,then Peaches castle,then The mushroom Kingdom(site),The mushroom Kingdom(place),then..... oh for get it.
I am DarkYoshi,I shall take over Yos''ter isle,then dinosaur land,then Bowsers keep,then Hyrule,then sub-con,then johto,then kanto,then Planet zebes,then Kongo Jungle,then sector Z,then mute city,then bigblue,then Peaches castle,then The mushroom Kingdom(site),The mushroom Kingdom(place),then..... oh for get it.

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2002, 06:23:20 AM »
That would be the first stage in Donut Plains from SMW.

The younger shall surpass the older.
The younger shall surpass the older.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2002, 05:28:51 PM »
Marching Milde's Fort (4-4), Yoshi's Island.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2002, 04:53:01 PM »
MIne is yoshi's island, Final level. kamek acts like the magikoopa's in super mario world. and baby bowser is cool.

Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to be used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

Print