Print

Author Topic: What are you doing?!?  (Read 4324 times)

« on: June 29, 2000, 11:47:28 AM »
well people do you know what you are doing? well your probaly falling the guide. well that takesto much time! there is a least one short cut in the intire game at the begining or the middle! well i most of them its in the front and you have to get to the middle then you go back well in mario there isnt!!!! y?
i think that they did that cause they wanted to be mean! welll what do you think?
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2000, 01:47:18 PM »
I'm sorry, but I can't for the life of me figure out what you just said.  I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, you know.

Game Show Host- <Mr. Madison, your answer was the most nonsensical jumble of rambling I have ever heard.  It made absolutely no sense, and I and everyone in this auditorium is now dumber for having heard it.>

Billy Madison- <Well, alright; but a simple 'no' would've been good.>
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2000, 01:51:32 PM »
Whats wrong with it? are you being mean to mt topic?
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2000, 01:53:02 PM »
i think that they didnt put on in is beacause  they wanted us to us are fingers and figure out but for hippo i think she had to much vacation

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2000, 01:57:55 PM »
...When in Rome,

Why does the hippos in the middle when mario's there isntead of the vacation? Balding tourists say that guide to the other end of the game is a good one to get to the beginning with. I consider myself to be mean to Mr. Topic. Quack, quack, quack.

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2000, 02:09:04 PM »
I get it!  I'm new to the customs of message boards.  Sorry!

althoh msot do concidre me to bemean at mr Topic i enjo ywachin teh balding tourist eatin grosted hippo for diner but really i wasnt tring ot mak funn off yur mesage whut you posted thus is fun i dont kno why i evre wanted too us punctuatun beforr its fun to not wach what yu type
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2000, 02:33:29 PM »
Hipino needs School fast!

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2000, 03:41:44 PM »
And to whom it may concern, there is no such thing as a "dinasure," unless my biology teacher was remiss in my lessons.  You're probably thinking of a "dinosaur," but then again, I can't begin to fathom exactly what's going on in your head.
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

Print