Print

Author Topic: no one should be hated here.  (Read 5933 times)

« on: June 07, 2002, 06:13:55 PM »
grimsack, bandicootbuddy, those two are the target of neverending suffering.

we could have changed grimsack, he said he was sorry, bandicootbuddy, hm.... i wouldnt really care if he posted anything evil.

because well, guess who drove him to do it.

sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2002, 08:09:10 AM »
how the hell does this guy know about grimsack?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2002, 03:41:30 PM »
"because well, guess who drove him to do it."

No, please, inform us as to who "drove him to do it." I'd like to know.

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2002, 11:23:57 PM »
well..........  hes probobly still ****ed off

about the past messages.

( flaming.)

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2002, 01:56:36 PM »
You forgot Kirby_101. He said that you can play as Luigi. No one believed him, execpt me. He got banned for it. WHAT DID HE DO THAT BROKE THE...er, nevermind. I figured it out.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/10/2002 8:01:14 PM

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2002, 02:54:17 PM »
screwed up the boards with a bunch of not-working HTML crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 02:08:34 PM »
well, black mage, i believe the one who drove him to do it is mr. goku, but you probably knew that
if you didn't, it may have something to do with how mr. goku said this quote to bandicootbuddy

"You like that spoiled dimwit?
ahhh.....You are fans....
I am sticking with Super yoshi.
I also say you should go on Crash dummycoot.com.
Well,at least banjo is better......
"Hi,i'm crash bandicoot.*snort**snort*
I watch barney every day!!!!*snort*
Gah ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
*snort*You guys like the most obvious Mario rip-off on the planet! THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS! Crash is nothing compared to the mustached plumber-men that started it all: the Mario Bros.! The Mario Bros. are the original videogame heroes... They've been through a lot more than Crash ever will! And besides, have you ever seen a Crash game where you get to save a beautiful princess from a diabolical fire-breathing spiked turtle? I think not!

Sonic is way better than Crash. He is fast, cool, and he's blue! Sonic is the original competition with Mario and the originals never die out, no matter how lame you think their games get!

So to all you Crash fans, "Mario and Sonic forever!"

When you say roar you mean squeal! We could not hear your tiny noise you call a roar hahahahaha Mario rules crash can rlle a village of ants hahaha!Would everyone kill me if I said I have a playstation2 2??? True I well......have a well spyro game...one crash game YUCK! You all know how it is when parents get things for Christmas. I have played the Crash Game once. The Spyro game twice. They were a little fun at first...every Mario Characater CAN KILL CRASH! I like Spyro...BUT CRASH!!!EVEN THE JOOPA KIDS!!! BOWSER BURN CRASH BANDI COOTS BUTTE!... Traitors!!!!! you're all traitors!!!!!! Die crash bandi-cootie!!!! Muwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!...well I do have a playstation1,but I got it for free and all I have/play are megaman games. megaman,sonic,and...MARIO Forever!!!! down w ith the the bandi-cootie!!!!!MuaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! you said Wario was better than Mario and that's reason enough to flame your *ss so bad crash would have to hose you down with a fire Hose!!!!!! But you have to like crash to!???!!!???!!!!! That's it I can't take it anymore I'm Flaming you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Takes out a flamethrower and proceeds to flame bandicootBuddyWell your TRUE mario fan you'd hate public enemy #1 it is impossable to be a Mario and Crash:Im dum! fan at the same time! Crash:Im an Idiot!Mario:Thats true your such an Idiot whats 2+2? Crash:17?Yoshi:Dummy Cooit dumb! Mario:i agree yoshi ltes leave. Crash:Was it something I said wat 2+2=100,000,000 right? Ludwig:king dad lets kill the idiot! Bowset:No Ludwig im too busy beside I dont want to tuch his ugly face when I punch him. Ludwig:Let Me!(Ludwig spits fire at him. Cash:I wont feel this for about an hour and five minutes. Bowser:probly becuase info takes that long to go thre his thick skull. Ludwig:Probly need a microscope to actually see his brain.They walk off.(An hour later)Crash:Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mario:hes an idiot"

why the change in tune now, mr. goku?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2002, 08:57:38 PM »
¡Dang, Mr. Goku! ¡You are weird! ¿What's up with that?

¡Mario, Mario, Mario! ¿What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/10/2002 7:58:44 PM

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2002, 11:13:29 PM »
Hey, I wanted GrimSack to stay. I thought he was funny.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2002, 01:36:56 AM »
dont blame me for YOUR problems.

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2002, 01:38:28 AM »
give the next generation a big **** YOU!

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2002, 01:40:42 AM »
the reason i posted that was to show what DID
**** him off, so dont think im the crook.

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2002, 01:43:30 AM »
**** you. just **** you. im ****ing sick of this " bandicoot is evil ****."  and, im not evil. thats just because your to scared to face it HUH?! i ****ing thought so.

You like that spoiled dimwit?
ahhh.....You are fans....
I am sticking with Super yoshi.
I also say you should go on Crash dummycoot.com.
Well,at least banjo is better......
"Hi,i'm crash bandicoot.*snort**snort*
I watch barney every day!!!!*snort*
Gah ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
*snort*You guys like the most obvious Mario rip-off on the planet! THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS! Crash is nothing compared to the mustached plumber-men that started it all: the Mario Bros.! The Mario Bros. are the original videogame heroes... They've been through a lot more than Crash ever will! And besides, have you ever seen a Crash game where you get to save a beautiful princess from a diabolical fire-breathing spiked turtle? I think not!

Sonic is way better than Crash. He is fast, cool, and he's blue! Sonic is the original competition with Mario and the originals never die out, no matter how lame you think their games get!

So to all you Crash fans, "Mario and Sonic forever!"

When you say roar you mean squeal! We could not hear your tiny noise you call a roar hahahahaha Mario rules crash can rlle a village of ants hahaha!Would everyone kill me if I said I have a playstation2 2??? True I well......have a well spyro game...one crash game YUCK! You all know how it is when parents get things for Christmas. I have played the Crash Game once. The Spyro game twice. They were a little fun at first...every Mario Characater CAN KILL CRASH! I like Spyro...BUT CRASH!!!EVEN THE JOOPA KIDS!!! BOWSER BURN CRASH BANDI COOTS BUTTE!... Traitors!!!!! you're all traitors!!!!!! Die crash bandi-cootie!!!! Muwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!...well I do have a playstation1,but I got it for free and all I have/play are megaman games. megaman,sonic,and...MARIO Forever!!!! down w ith the the bandi-cootie!!!!!MuaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! you said Wario was better than Mario and that's reason enough to flame your *ss so bad crash would have to hose you down with a fire Hose!!!!!! But you have to like crash to!???!!!???!!!!! That's it I can't take it anymore I'm Flaming you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Takes out a flamethrower and proceeds to flame bandicootBuddyWell your TRUE mario fan you'd hate public enemy #1 it is impossable to be a Mario and Crash:Im dum! fan at the same time! Crash:Im an Idiot!Mario:Thats true your such an Idiot whats 2+2? Crash:17?Yoshi:Dummy Cooit dumb! Mario:i agree yoshi ltes leave. Crash:Was it something I said wat 2+2=100,000,000 right? Ludwig:king dad lets kill the idiot! Bowset:No Ludwig im too busy beside I dont want to tuch his ugly face when I punch him. Ludwig:Let Me!(Ludwig spits fire at him. Cash:I wont feel this for about an hour and five minutes. Bowser:probly becuase info takes that long to go thre his thick skull. Ludwig:Probly need a microscope to actually see his brain.They walk off.(An hour later)Crash:Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mario:hes an idiot"

why the change in tune now, mr. goku?

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2002, 07:23:53 AM »
To be honest, I do not believe Mr. Goku origionally posted that. I do recall seeing it posted before, whether it be Site news or the Super Mario board I can't remember. I think he was just posting it again to show people what could have made Bandicootbuddy mad.

And yes, these topics are getting old, and maybe should rightfully be deleted, eh?

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2002, 02:01:08 PM »
at least somebody knows that is wasnt me who made that up..... but i can suggest where its from. ever heard of " does anyone like crash" or " ps games that are cool."

so quit trying to  make me look like im bad
guy here, cause i know who is.

Print