Print

Author Topic: I am the Batman master. (corny title)  (Read 8236 times)

« on: July 17, 2002, 11:13:34 PM »
I am. I know everything there is to know about Batman.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 06:50:54 PM »
Well, not EVERYTHING. That's just impossible.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 01:42:04 AM »
OK, why then, in the cartoon, do bad guys just stand there holding their guns out until Batman knocks the guns away with a boomerang thingie? Does the Dark Knight have some kinda Bat-Hypnosis Ray that makes bad guys take 15 minutes to shoot? And how does he fit everything he needs into his utility belt anyways? ...And how come real guys don't look good in tights...?

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 10:02:16 AM »
1.1960's Batman is my favorite show!!!
2.And the boy wonder has no pants.

(1.Not 2.he really has no pants and it's scary)

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 04:57:11 PM »
It takes them so long to shoot because they can't have Batman die. If he died, the main audience would stop reading the comics. And Robin does wear pants in the '60s show, sort of. He wears flesh-colored tights.

-------

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2002, 09:18:46 PM »
frostbite, you are a sad Batman fan. I have been a Batman fan since I was 2. I know more than you do.

What is the name of the upcomin Batman movie?

What date was Retrn of the Joker unedited released on DVD?

Who narrarated the 60's Batman show.

BTW In BTAS Batman knocks the guys guns out with a Batarang. Not a little boomerang thing.

So remember frostbite, I AM A BIGGER BATMAN FAN THA?N YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 11:07:26 PM »
What is the name of the upcomin Batman movie?
There are two: Batman Year One, and Batman vs. Superman

What date was Retrn of the Joker unedited released on DVD?

You mean the so called 'uncut' version? I have the DVD, and it says 2000.

Who narrarated the 60's Batman show.
William Dozier, the producer of the show.

BTW In BTAS Batman knocks the guys guns out with a Batarang. Not a little boomerang thing.
I never said he didn't.

-------

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2002, 07:36:34 PM »
WRONG!!! BBROTJ uncut was MADE in 2000 but didn't get officially released untill April 23 2002.

Frostbite, do you got to Batman On Film?

What was the name of the first Detective Comic story Batman first appeared in?

What was the release date for The Dark Knight Strikes Again part 3?

What Batman themed movie is also in works besides Y1 and BvS?

Answer these! Did i mention, "YOU GOT 1 WRONG!!!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2002, 09:05:33 PM »
What was the name of the first Detective Comic story Batman first appeared in? Detective Comics 27

What was the release date for The Dark Knight Strikes Again part 3?
Are release dates all that matter to you?

What Batman themed movie is also in works besides Y1 and BvS?
They scrapped the Batman Beyond movie idea. It was too expensive.

-------

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2002, 09:22:41 AM »
Wrong about them all Frostbite. The name of the first Batman story was The Case of the Criminal Sydnicate. The release date of DKSA part 3 was July 31st 2002. And the new Batman movie in the works is Catwoman. It will star Ashley Judd. BB was crapped but Catwoman wasn't. Blink-182 is the Batman master.

Frostbite here is another question, even though you got all the other ones I told you wrong.

what is the name of the man who killed Bruce's parents?

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2002, 11:13:25 AM »
Catwoman isn't a Batman movie. It's a Catwoman movie. Batman isn't even in it.

-------

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2002, 11:13:57 AM »
Joe(y) Chill

-------

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2002, 11:14:59 AM »
Here's a question for you: What are the names of all four Batgirls?

-------

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2002, 11:51:14 AM »
There were only 3 Batgirls, one was Batwoman. The Batgirl's names were Betty Kane, Barbara Gordon, and Cassandra Caine. Batwoman's name was Kathy Kane, and that wasn't hard despite what you may think.

Name the name of the Batman related tv show that got scrapped in production.

And what was the name of tthe orginal movie that was going to be Batman 5, hint, it was going to be released in 1999.

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2002, 11:53:01 AM »
About Catwoman I said Batmanthemed and related not JUST about Batman. Keep asking me questions because you are not the true Batman fan here.

Print