Print

Author Topic: ???Waluigi???  (Read 4723 times)

« on: July 23, 2002, 05:08:25 PM »
ok.  I know this might sound really dumb but who is Waluigi?  I've heard u guys talk about him alllllll the time and i have no idea who he is! lol. what game or games was he in? i'm kind of a beginner at all this mario stuff....if u could tell me, thanks.  

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2002, 06:08:04 PM »
To my knowledge he is in Mario tennis and mario party three. basically he is like wario is to mario. A big thin lanky mario villain who has purple overalls and an upside down L on his hat. His mustach turns up at the ends and he has a big red nose(like wario)He also has a long face and cleft in his chin. He may have also been in mario golf, but I don't own it so I'm not sure.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2002, 08:15:00 PM »
thanks for answering my ? Screech and being nice about it

Edited by - iAMtheGOALIE1818 on 7/25/2002 5:57:27 PM

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2002, 10:07:52 AM »
Shyguys aren't in the Mushroom Kingdom. They're on Yoshi's Island, and in Subcon.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2002, 12:38:56 PM »
They apparently come to the mk for some reason, their in both PM and SMRPG.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2002, 01:48:09 PM »
Actually it's called Mushroom Kingdom, but it feels more like a mix of the whole SMB trilogy, not just 1&3.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2002, 08:26:25 AM »
Hey Sey me, now that you've beaten SMS, do you think you could post a Stragedy guide when the American Version comes out?

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2002, 11:32:11 AM »
I'm sure Nintendo and Prima and all those other companies will make actual, professional stragedy guides. We don't need some limey showoff to make one for us.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2002, 11:54:34 AM »
I agree with Frostbite 100%!

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2002, 12:53:59 PM »
Hey, how am I showing off? Dude, most Nintendo guides suck, so I'll email my strategy guide to Deezer.

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2002, 02:26:19 PM »
If you don't know who Waluigi is, that probably means that you don't know much about Mario at all. You are a discrace you TMK Fungi Fourms!!! Sorry about that.

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2002, 02:53:16 PM »
*grumbles*  I should e-mail Deezer about adding a spoiler policy to these forums . . . I come unwittingly into a Waluigi topic and end up having a big secret in a yet-to-be-released game ruined for me.  Greeeeat.

ETA:  That is, if it's true.  It sounds like BS, but of course I have no way of knowing, so I can't judge.

"We took pity on him because he''d lost both parents at an early age. I think that, on reflection, we should have wondered a bit more about that."

--Lord Downey, Terry Pratchett''s "Hogfather"

Edited by - WanWan on 7/25/2002 1:55:43 PM
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2002, 04:44:28 PM »
Sounds pretty fake to me. SMS is only supposed to have 120 Shines anyway.

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2002, 05:24:30 PM »
DEEZER, HAVEN'T YOU BEATEN IT YET?! Oh my god...
Anyway, look:
11 shines in every level (77)
21 Blue coin shines (98)
32 minigame and secret shines (130)

Deezer, I advise you to beat it, and fast!

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2002, 05:31:21 PM »
Sey me...You have SMS,right?I know you do.YOU HAVE THE FRICKIN' JAPANEESE VERSION dumb***!Do you think the american version is JUST like the japaneese version?Hell no.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Print