Print

Author Topic: ???Waluigi???  (Read 4722 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2002, 06:39:55 PM »
Tho only differences in the US version will be text and maybe box art.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2002, 06:54:47 PM »
thanks marioguy.  i was hesitant to even post this topic because of this reason, and this just shows how weird people can get around here.  this is just a message board people!  calm down.  the reason i didn't know who waluigi was is because i'm not obsessed like most around here, and sorry i don't know everything about "mario".  bye and thanks to the people who answered my question.

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2002, 01:10:10 AM »
That reminds me:

I was Waluigi for Halloween last year.
Person: Who are you supposed to be?
Me: Waluigi.
Person: What, is that a Pokemon?
Person's mom: It's one of the super Mario brothers.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2002, 08:03:49 AM »
SMS is already in the Wal-Mart flier, available August 28, because they need two days to recieve the item.  But how many levels are there exactly?  I thought there were 8 worlds with 7 stories in each.  At first I thought stories were totally different levels, but now I know the game is like SM64, but has a lot less levels.  That's kinda dumb, but watchy'a gonna do?

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2002, 03:19:49 PM »
There's 7 normal levels with 8 stories in each, plus a shine for 50 coins, and 2 secret shines. That makes 11 in each.
There are no shines in TMK.

Print