Print

Author Topic: stupid girly group!!  (Read 7800 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2003, 08:18:32 PM »
"pretty guy-ish, i.e. video game-loving"

Actually a new study shows that more girls play video games than guys.  It's just that many guys are more in your face about it because video game playing is considered a more "male" thing to do.  Also, more girls play video games, but the guys that play video games play them more often and for a longer time than most girls.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2003, 02:06:00 PM »
hi kelsey. i wanted to say u dont need make up. screw wat anyone thinks. i do the same thing.you told me so.that is y i post cusses on this site.btut just dont care about wat stuff these say. and trainman....i hope u die tomorrow.
I am a retard

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2003, 02:25:20 PM »
Teen Titan Raven, I DEFENDED her! Can't you read what I said in that post? I told her to forget what others thought about her. SHE EVEN THANKED ME FOR DEFENDING HER. So shut your mouth. If you tell me to die again so help me...

I THOUGHT YOU WERE BANNED, because of your immature post in my topic. You're gonna get it closed because of you.

luigi~lover, get your little "friend" out of here. We have something beyone Marioguy. This person is a bigger idiot...

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2003, 02:29:08 PM »
Teen Titan Raven, look back to the first page. I have copy/pasted what she said to me for defending her:

"Thank-you Trainman, you're so kind."

Look at the first page if you don't believe me.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2003, 02:31:27 PM »
Excluding the part about Trainman dying and swearing on the forum, TTR is right.  You shouldn't care what others think.  And if they don't like you, that's their problem(Trainman, we know you defended her, don't worry).

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2003, 02:32:26 PM »
It's like TTR has something against you. :/

------------------------------
 Insanity is your friend! WOOOOOOOOK SNOOOOOOOOOOOK! ^_^
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2003, 03:33:34 PM »
TTR, please see my apology post in the "Who Here Doesn't Like 8th Grade" thread on the last page. Please read it.

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2003, 04:01:08 PM »
Anyway, back on topic here, I actually like the tomboyish types better. Variety is the spice of life.

-------

Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2003, 04:17:14 PM »
Yeah, me too, kinda... I think... um, I dunno...

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2003, 08:56:55 AM »
I like the tomboyish type more cause1. they not sluts.(pimps like me hate skanky hos.2.they usually look hotter han the make up clowns and3. because im teen titan raven and hate worrying about looks(i think)

Edited by - Tony on 11/6/2003 6:59:22 AM
im back

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2003, 07:10:06 PM »
Wario thinks this topic is stupid and should be deleted.

It''s-a me, Wario. And I''ve come to take a bite out of Mario''s fame!!!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2003, 08:40:14 PM »
Those groupies arew so stupid and girly!  Um, today, a girl who was a preppy part-time jerk was sitting at a table after school with some other people who I am friendly with also, and my friend and I came over and we were talking about something that annoyed her, I guess, because the girl said, "This is why I didn't want you guys to come over here, you start talking about cr*p."  I only say something mean if it's a comeback to something else, so I said, "Speakinmg of people talking about cr*p...", which was directed at her, and some people laughed, and then the subject changed to some other topic, and that was the end.

*LD gets hit with a trout.*

~Ahem. You ought to know the rules here by now. And *gasp!,* yes, I *actually* posted! :O

~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 11/8/2003 12:43:32 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print