Print

Author Topic: Backup towns and Second towns help?  (Read 2689 times)

« on: December 25, 2002, 11:36:33 PM »
How do you make a backup town and a second/third town?
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 12:56:17 AM »
Most likely, get two or three more memory cards and do with them what you will.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2002, 07:49:34 PM »
If you're talking about Animal Crossing, then yes, you must have a Memory Card for each town or town backup. I am assuming that even though it would have the space for multiple towns, a Memory Card 251 would only be good for one town because the game will only save one town per Card. As far as I know, all of the Nintendo-published GCN games I have (six) will only save one "item" each to a Memory Card. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, on the other hand, saves as many "items" to a Memory Card as it has room for.

I say "item" because I don't know what the official term for it is.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 07:49:37 PM »
If you're talking about Animal Crossing, then yes, you must have a Memory Card for each town or town backup. I am assuming that even though it would have the space for multiple towns, a Memory Card 251 would only be good for one town because the game will only save one town per Card. As far as I know, all of the Nintendo-published GCN games I have (six) will only save one "item" each to a Memory Card. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, on the other hand, saves as many "items" to a Memory Card as it has room for.

I say "item" because I don't know what the official term for it is.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2002, 07:51:54 PM »
Notice the times at which the two identical posts above were put there. They are the same. The post was duplicated by some error of the site -- I did not hit the "Reply To Topic" button twice.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2002, 01:45:49 AM »
Hmm. Weird.
Anyhoo, I believe "save file" is the term you're looking for.
That was a joke.

Print