Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 Help  (Read 2675 times)

« on: April 21, 2003, 05:52:16 AM »
I have completed this game many times, but there is only one level that I have not completed, and that is Level 5, World 6. The level that leads to a mushroom house.
Every single time I try this level there seems to be no exit and I run out of time.

PLease tell me where the exit is and how to get there so I can make this brilliant game 100% complete
 -------------------------
I''m a Mario Expert!!!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 10:14:30 AM »
I never play this level--too hard.  If I remember correctly, you can still get to the Mushroom house without beating that level. But anyway, if you still REALLY want to beat it, go to gamefaqs.com.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 09:59:41 PM »
If I remember correctly, this is the level where you need to fly up a very long distance while carrying a koopa shell.  You then chuck the shell at some blocks to open up an entrance to a pipe that leads to the exit, correct?  There are infinitely-regenerating racoon leaves in the level to allow you to fly up, but it is almost impossible to get the necessary approach speed without getting hit by the annoying white-block-chucking beetle things.  So, the only way I've ever beaten the level was using P-wings.  If you lose the P-wings in the level, however (which is very easy to do), you are doomed.

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 01:44:57 AM »
ThankYou for the help, and I have now been able to complete the level and make my game 100% complete :)
 -------------------------
I''m a Mario Expert!!!

Print