Print

Author Topic: mario party 5?  (Read 1930 times)

« on: April 27, 2003, 08:35:39 PM »
do you think there coming out with mario party 5? that whould be so cool new boards new mini-games and new charecters we can only hope!!!
"elmo knows where you live"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 08:40:38 PM »
There's a good chance they will. At least I hope they do! ^_^

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2003, 09:00:49 PM »
I had this weird dream about there being a "Mario Party 35". Does this mean anything? I don't know.

Though if they DO release a Mario Party 5, I won't be able to get it. Ah well.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2003, 09:04:04 PM »
Why wouldn't you be able to get it?
Hmm...speaking of Mario dreams... I may post a topic on that. It'd be interesting. I have several--including one that actually came TRUE! Freaky!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2003, 10:28:19 PM »
There was a "Mario-related dream" topic at one point, but it was quite a while back.  It's surely buried deep in the mass of lost topics by now.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2003, 10:34:06 PM »
Oh well, too late. I already posted it. Perhaps someone can revive that old topic...? Then I could just copy-paste it there.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2003, 10:53:30 PM »
Steve has no GameCube, that's why.

Anyway, when I have a minute, I'll post a link to the old Mario-related dream topic.
That was a joke.

Print