Print

Author Topic: Suggestions for FINAL Battle with Bowser in Paper Mario...  (Read 2864 times)

« on: July 24, 2002, 02:03:21 AM »
Dear Mario Fans:
I defeated Bowser in Paper Mario using Bombette as my side-kick.  Do any of you suggest another side-kick and if so what fighting techniques and items should one have for this bothersome battle?  I hate it when Bowser increases his HP!  Please let me know your tactics:)  Thanks!  Shalom!  

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 03:17:31 PM »
Watt or LakiLester are good. I prefer watt in this battle. Use Healing spells a lot. Have life shrooms, super shrooms, and any ultras if you have any. If you want, get the quick-change badge, after you attack, have your partner attakc, use the quick change and have Bow hide you or have another partner attack. Then next round swith again. I didn't do this, but It can help you.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 06:37:29 AM »
Ive got a cool tip to beat bowser
Hit whacka in Mt. Rugged to get whacka's bump. Keep hitting him to get as many as you can and if you are running low against bowser just use them as they restore 25HP and 25FP
 -------------------------
I''m a Mario Expert!!!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 10:28:50 AM »
I always use Goombario first for the Tattle, then I use Watt--she does the most damage compared to the others, and without using FP. Also w/her, use the attack power booster (can't remember name). Use Lakilester every once in a while, using his Cloud Nine.

For Badges, I ALWAYS, ALWAYS use the Mega Hammer attack with Mario (except when recovering or using the Peach Beam)--it does like 9 damage. Also have a Happy Flower and Happy Heart Badge so your FP and HP will recover slowly. A Damage Dodge and Power Plus would also be helpful.
(Oh, and the Quick Change Badge is ESSENTIAL--for EVERY battle, anyway. It should be equipped the moment you get it.)

With this, you should only have to use recovery items sparingly. A Life Shroom is good (DON'T use it though--it's meant for  WHEN you die--then it's used automatically.), and a couple items that recover a substancial amount of HP *AND* FP (e.g. Whacka's Bump, Sweet Shroom).

Bowser should be a piece of cake now!  :)
(Mmm...cake...)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/21/2003 9:33:02 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2003, 03:51:57 PM »
I beat bowser with parakarry as my sidekick when you first start the battle keep using shell shot and star storm don't use healing items because after peach makes her wish every thing is recharged as for the part you are stuck on only have snow man dolls thr lightning item and the star falling item and life shrooms no other healing items because when you use a healing item bowser reacharges his health so get at least 5 life shrooms you want to at least get mario's health to 45.
"elmo knows where you live"

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2003, 03:53:25 PM »
I beat bowser with parakarry as my sidekick when you first start the battle keep using shell shot and star storm don't use healing items because after peach makes her wish every thing is recharged as for the part you are stuck on only have snow man dolls thr lightning item and the star falling item and life shrooms no other healing items because when you use a healing item bowser reacharges his health so get at least 5 life shrooms you want to at least get mario's health to 45.
"elmo knows where you live"

Print