Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to make a Mario game?  (Read 28682 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #150 on: June 11, 2003, 12:55:28 PM »
Link in a Mario game? I don't think that would fly by very well. Link could be in another game we do.

Personally, I think we should stick with Daisy. If any character gets replaced with a new one, it should be Mallow, IMO. Geno and Mallow BOTH together with Mario and Peach seems a little too cliché...

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #151 on: June 11, 2003, 03:26:33 PM »
*sigh*  Why don't we get the site up and running before we start on all of that?

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2003, 03:28:31 PM »
Hey Guys, I just got back from a 4 day vacation at the beach/Gulf.  Anyway it seems everything is coming together quite well, and if anyone needs me to work on something I would like to be given something to do, so please inform me!

« Reply #153 on: June 11, 2003, 03:30:53 PM »
Yo, Maestro!  Do you live in Florida?  BTW, we could really use some midis for our new game!  That would help a bunch!  A battle one will work for now, so whenever you can send one of those in that would be great!

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?

« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2003, 03:42:18 PM »
Actually, I live close to Mobile, Alabama.  I went to Gulf Shores with my family to get away from life for a while.  BTW, did you want me to make my own music or just find some or modify existing midis.  And do you want this music to be Mario related in that it came from a Mario game?

« Reply #155 on: June 11, 2003, 03:44:01 PM »
Some custom ones would be great, but don't overwork.  We won't need it for a long time.

« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2003, 10:29:39 PM »
Ok, I have two midis that I think will work ok.  Go to www.angelfire.com/music5/maestro , click on midis, and look at "Faith, Hope, Love" and "Song 21".  I figured that F,H,L would make a good title screen theme and Song 21 would be good battle music-----maybe.   If you can come up with other uses for them go ahead, I was just making suggestions.

Edited by - maestro on 6/11/2003 9:39:07 PM

« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2003, 07:43:35 AM »
Ya Yoshi6 You can put "Story Line creator" under my description...after all..I DID provide most of the story line..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2003, 10:24:26 AM »
Your website description is nothing to do with the games, it's to do with the website. What could you do? Advertise or something. Or maybe, a more entertaining job? (sapphira and co, I'll e-mail you all the Link sprites when I've finished 'em. It'll be the SNES Link.)

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2003, 03:07:31 PM »
I'll take up Mario Master's offer about having assistants helping create the storyline.

(Sorry I was gone for a few days. I won't go into full detail bout why I was missing, but it has to do with poop coming out of pipes in my basement. :O

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2003, 03:09:49 PM »
Big Boo, you still wanted those sprites, right?

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2003, 03:26:43 PM »
Ok then..explain why Mario Master is the "graphics guru" And Sapphira is the "Sprite creator" Maybe the graphics can apply to the website..buy how would sprites do it?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2003, 10:25:02 PM »
Hey! That's a good question! Is it 'cuz Mario Master made the site logo? Speaking of which, I just spent a LONG time making a top banner for our site. And yes, I put the apostrophe AFTER the 's' in Gamer. I still am able to change it though. Anyway, I'll email you staffers it.  ...Although it needs to be converted into JPG format. Someone with Paint Shop Pro or something similar would be a great help--just make sure the image doesn't alter any, which is a piece of cake to make it not alter using PSP.

Anyhoo, I hope you'll like it and use it. :)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/12/2003 9:27:01 PM

« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2003, 09:34:02 AM »
Yeah, Sapphira, those sprites would be cool. Unfortuneatly, I may be gone for a while (anywhere from not gone at all to several weeks), so I won't be here. Uh.. that's it.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2003, 11:47:20 AM »
Okay, check your email. ;)

Oops! Thanks, guys, for pointing out the backwards L on Luigi's cap. I fixed it now. Check your emails. ;P

--------------------

Print