Print

Author Topic: DOLPIC:Video Game CDs  (Read 15490 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2003, 05:48:25 PM »
I got them from StealthYoshi.  Someone who has little to do with the forums here, but he has all of the mp3's that I have.  I'll have to ask him where he got them.  In the meantime, I'll try to post more.

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2003, 09:48:13 PM »
I've added 3 more to the SMS songs.  Have at it.

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2003, 05:04:57 PM »
Hey, I got em! By the way, how many do you have?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2003, 06:59:48 PM »
I have 31 songs just from SMS.

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2003, 09:34:02 PM »
OK, I have two more up for your listening pleasure.

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2003, 01:19:26 PM »
I like that SMS Credits song. It's my second favorite SMS song-my 1st is the one that the Pinta plays with his banjo/guitar thing like in the final episode at the Fluff Party in Pinta Village.

This reminds me of my all-time favorite Mario music-the credits music of Luigi's Mansion. That sounds cool to me.

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2003, 10:22:15 PM »
Did you already have any songs from SMS?  That would help to know so I don't wait 20 minutes to upload the song.

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2003, 09:23:22 PM »
OK, I have one more up.  I would have put more, but it took an hour to get that one alone.  Anyway, have at it.

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2003, 11:02:29 PM »
I dont have ANY SMS songs-cept yours. Sorry you have to wait that long...it might just be better if you only send the good ones. Dont waste time with the cheap ones.(What I mean-is by your opinion you think is good)

Hey, which host are you using? You sure can put a lot of mp3s in there.....how much space can you put in it? 15MB? 25MB? I need to know of a free hosting because Mariotendo is beginning to take up all of its 15MB space givin..

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2003, 11:06:18 PM »
WHOA! Corona Mtn is 3 GIGA BITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What on earth!..........

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2003, 12:10:58 PM »
I think it's just Windows Media Player acting up on me. How can a song be 3 Giga Bites? You might think Im crazy it said that, but that's what it really said.

Now, of course, I know that's not true, but my pc thinks it's 3GB, so I cant download that one.

Sorry, heh heh heh, uhhhh....

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2003, 01:42:15 AM »
Corona Mtn. is only 5.?? Mb.  It let me download it earlier.  Anyway, the free angelfire service gives you 20Mb of space to work with, I just used up 19.7Mb.  I will have to start taking some of them off.  And, It would be better to have the whole collection of mp3s from a given game don't you think?  I will probably post them all.  BTW, did you get the PM and SMRPG songs downloaded?  And, I am more than happy to wait for the upload on songs as I have nothing better to do at 2:00 in the morning.  Oh, and since you mentioned it, would you like me to go ahead and upload the LM credits theme, I seem to remember that being one of your faves.

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2003, 06:47:03 PM »
LM Credits Theme???? Ohhhhh, yeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I love that song!

20MB isnt a whole lot...does it allow you to make pages from Frontpage to it?

Oh, and with corona Mtn being 3GB-that was my pc and it keeps saying it, so im not downloading it...sorry!

----------------------------
Sonic's no match for the true power of the Chaos Emeralds!
----------------------------
Sonic's no match for the true power of the Chaos Emeralds!

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2003, 07:16:25 PM »
hmmmmm......

It shows me that its 5.31 Mb.  I promise it is NOT any larger.....With my internet speed, that would take a month to upload.  I don't understand why it would say 3 Gb.  How are you guys going about getting it?

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2003, 08:28:48 PM »
OK, I have added "Bonus Retreat" to the list, but to do so, I have removed
1. Title Theme.
2. Mario Theme.
3. Speed Test.
4. Mecha Bowser.

Sorry if anyone missed these songs, it may be a while before I can get to them again.

Print