Print

Author Topic: Mario box art  (Read 1749 times)

« on: July 22, 2003, 07:56:03 PM »
Hey guys.  TMK has some really cool pics of the original Japanese box art from the early Super Mario Bros. games, but they're kind of small/not wallpaper friendly. . . I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a site that has wallpaper-quality pics of the Japanese Super Mario Bros. games?  Thanks a ton.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 06:41:12 AM »
HOLY CRAP! Hey Billy Chilly! hows it goin? Remember me? Welcome back! Oh sorry I cant answer your question...:(

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/23/2003 5:41:47 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 09:23:24 AM »
You must play Banjo tooie, billy chilly.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2003, 05:23:23 PM »
Actually, I think I need to pick up B-Kazooie before I plow into its sequel.  Apparently a new used game store (ha, that was an odd phrase!) opened in my area, so I'm gonna see if I can pick up B-K for cheap, along with 1080 and Diddy Kong Racing--then my N64 collection will contain basically every AAA/platinum/super fantastic title all N64 owners shoud have.

But, if anybody knows where I can find that super awesome Japanese box art, or even just official Mario art in general, that would be fantastic.
Haters gonna hate

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 09:30:28 PM »
You can find plenty of art over at NCL but I guess they don't have boxart, and the only other place I found with Japanese boxart was blurry and small.

And welcome back again, billy.

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."

That was a joke.

Print