Print

Author Topic: Sonic X (English Version)  (Read 2238 times)

« on: August 25, 2003, 02:42:23 PM »
Do any of you know what the US Version is like? Are the voices any good? Is the animation intact etc

Just wanted to know that was all :)

"It's the end of the road Galvatron!" Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie
"Powemaster Optimus Prime, Greatest Leader Of His Time"

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 03:29:02 PM »
Yeah! The same voices is from sonic 3D games. And that's the US version. I've always like Sonic as he's my bud, and I love Rouge The Bat, she's awesome is quick that I though. So I gotta heart in my eyes for Rouge! Now is coming Sept. 6th only on "Fox Box"

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 03:38:13 PM »
I know about Sonic X, but I watch the japanese version on my computer with DSL. You see only japanese got the status of sonic characters and the sign of the attacks. And the japanese when comes after that for the next episode.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 03:38:16 PM »
Wow! I understood shawne...I think. Actually, I think the design of rouge is a little...I don't want to say ugly, but that's the only thing I can come up with.
As for Sonic X, that is one show that I have GOT to see sometime. It looks totally awesome, but unfortunately, I don't get "Fox Box". That means I also can't watch the kirby show.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 03:48:22 PM »
So why you just gota foxbox.tv

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2003, 06:48:52 PM »
too bad for you screech, i get foxbox every saturday morning and was wondering when it was supposed to air.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 09:07:02 AM »
Q: Why aren't Sonic & Tails following eachother like they used to in the older games and cartoons?

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 01:37:29 PM »
Beacause their "Sworn Brothers!"

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 03:02:22 PM »
it explains it in Sonic Adventure on whatever system...Gamecube, Dreamcast...well Tails finally realizes that he doesn't need sonic to do things when he defeats Eggman and everyone chants his name...explaining why he doesn't do it in SA2

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 03:48:14 PM »
Tails' "theme" in sonic adventure is about how he has to be his own person. He can't be a little Mini-Sonic forever.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2003, 01:13:31 AM »
Doh! So that explains everything!

Print