Print

Author Topic: 9-11-01  (Read 4884 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: September 09, 2003, 04:49:14 PM »
Folks, remember to pray for our firemen, etc. that risked their lives to save people on September 11.
I can't believe it has already been 2 years since this horrible event.

Also, pray for our troops in Iraq. It seems as if people across the U.S. have totally forgotten about our troops over there. I haven't. My dad would be over there now if he hadn't of already served his years in the army. Fort Hood's, which is next to me, 4th ID were leading raids and have finally come back. That is great! But please remember the folks who are trying to restore order in Iraq and protect us here in the U.S.

Also, a couple days ago, it was Grandparents Day. So call up your grandparents and wish them a happy Grandparents Day!

Thank you.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 01:23:13 PM »
I do pray for those things.  I would like to add a request to you list though.  The issue in Montgomery, Alabama.....with the removal of the Ten Commandments in the Judicial Building.  This is also still a pressing issue here in AL.  

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 06:29:12 PM »
I also pray for them. Which reminds me of the dirtbags who talk or just act stupid and disrespectful during the flag salute.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 08:39:04 PM »
It is very sad that only ONE person replied to my thread. That's great respect, yeah. If you didn't notice this thread, which I think you should've, that's okay, I guess.

A reminder to people about the flag salutes. This is directed more to people in school, but it still applies. When you hear the pledge being said, or your state's pledge being said, you are supposed to stop RIGHT where you are. You're supposed to put everything on the floor, like a backpack, etc., and follow along with the pledge. That shows respect when you do that. It shows that you don't care much if you don't. You STOP, you don't wait to get back to your seat, or an exuse like, "I couldn't because I was in the hall at my locker," NO. You stop what you are doing, STOP right where you're standing, don't walk and say the pledge, and follow along. Then continue what you are doing. You don't just stand there and whisper it either. You put your hand on your heart and say it.

For people who live in Texas and go to school: the state of Texas requires 60 seconds of quiet time in homeroom, for meditation, prayer, etc. You DO NOT do ANYTHING when quiet time is going on. You don't read, you don't talk, you don't move around... you stay still. I'm trying to pray, and you have people getting noisy with their velcro binders, reading, or whispering. You gotta shut up, not read, and not shuffle around when this is going on. It disturbs people, and annoys the heck out of me too. THAT GOES FOR YOU SADIB, ALSO. I'm guessing that you don't stay quiet when quiet time is going, do ya? Don't tell me you don't have quiet time at your school. The WHOLE state requires it.

So take some time to think about what I said about the pledges, and if you live in Texas, think about what I said about quiet time also.

Thank you.

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

Edited by - Trainman on 9/10/2003 7:51:37 PM

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 08:49:38 PM »
We're having an assembly at my school for this. Im wearing red, white, and blue tomorrow. My red shorts, blue shirt, and white socks.

And many people probably dont really care cuz this aint a 9-11 forum,.....so....anywayz, i remember that day and hope that Bin Ladin better think next time, cuz we'll put a lake in Afganistan! Sorry i said that, lol.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2003, 09:23:16 PM »
Lets all be happy that this thread is here! By the way, I changed my sig!

Happy now?
Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.Does anyone know how to do the yen symbol?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Edited by - donotcare95 on 9/10/2003 10:19:06 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 10:01:20 PM »
donotcare95, did you mean "Be glad this is here" as in your dumb "yay" marquee sig, or my thread? If not about this thread, then you shouldn't have posted here in the first place. IF that's what you meant.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2003, 10:13:24 PM »
I pledge aliegence,
to Queen Fragg,
and her mighty state of hysteria.
And to the public
hot dog stands,
one mustard, under beef, invisible, with lettuce and hot sauce for all.

Don't ask, Don't tell...

Fruit...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2003, 10:20:00 PM »
That thing I wrote is obviously idiotic.  I will not post how I feel about 9-11, since it will be put down by certain biotic factors.

Fruit...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2003, 11:05:20 PM »
Folks, this is a serious thread. Don't post stupid comments. (Not you, Markio. ;P) I made this thread because it seems like people aren't really aware of the war in Iraq or 9-11-01. So no funny stuff. Whoa, in Texas it is September 11. It's 12:05AM here. It's weird. It's 9-11 here in Texas, but it still is 9-10 in California. Hmmmm.... as I said, when I get tired I'll say some crazy things, so don't pay too much attention to what I said about the time zones. :P

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2003, 11:26:34 PM »
Those first three lines are from Calvin and Hobbes.

Anyway, did you guys see that Bin Laden is back? ARGHGHHHGAHARAAHAARHAAA

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2003, 08:06:23 AM »
Ha ha, that was funny.  Trainman, you wrote that this was a serious thread and then it said, Funny things to do with your microwave.Hahaha!  Uh oh, I gotta go to school, see ya.

Fruit...

Edited by - Markio on 9/11/2003 7:07:23 AM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2003, 06:26:26 PM »
When I think of 9-11, I think of that sick, twisted Osama bin Laden.  I wanna kill the guy!  RRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also like the song, "Proud to be an American.  

Proud to be an American!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 03:30:18 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2003, 11:35:51 PM »
You say you want to kill bin Laden? Then go here.

Beware, this is not appropriate for little kids!

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.Does anyone know how to do the yen symbol?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Edited by - donotcare95 on 9/12/2003 4:03:08 PM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2003, 03:29:53 PM »
**** those terrorists and Osama Bin Laden! I am SO rightfully proud to be an American! GO USA! GO USA! Fight for your freedom, we'll demolish all those who get in our way! (Hey that rhymed!)
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2003, 08:50:38 PM »

C''mon, ya want some of this?!!
Come get some!  You''re about to get your butt handed to you by the Video game expert!

Edited by - Jman on 2/10/2004 3:07:47 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2003, 09:05:40 PM »
<sarcasm>Yeah, let's go kill the guy we hate because he killed people</sarcasm>

Fruit...

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2003, 06:56:57 PM »
will u gys get over it. 9-11 happened we cant change it.wats donee is done its all in the past geeeeezzzz!!!!
I am a retard

Jman

• Score
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2003, 09:21:00 PM »
One thing dude, we will never forget September 11th.  If you were not sobered and shocked by the attack on America, then that is a real shame.  

Proud to be an American!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 03:31:39 PM by Jman »

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2003, 03:33:29 PM »
That wouldn't solve anything; it may make you feel better for some time, but you'd eventually realize that you weren't much better than a terrorist yourself.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2003, 04:11:11 PM »
What a moron TTR is. TTR has revived all my topics just to say crap in them. I wouldn't be surprised if TTR was gonna be a terrorist when grown. You can't put what happened on that day behind you, EVER. TTR obviously doesn't understand that day, like they way he doesn't understand anything else.

TTR, a word of advice: DON'T REVIVE MY TOPICS TO POST YOUR STUPID, IMMATURE POSTS OR START FLAME WARS AGAIN! I didn't want your negative opinion about my topic. Say something nice about it, or shut your big mouth up.

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2003, 06:35:39 PM »
I bet TTR was raping his oak tree that day.

I''m the chef of the Fungi Forums!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Print