Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Story For GBA  (Read 2497 times)

« on: November 15, 2003, 01:05:19 PM »
Hello, I'm overly excited about Yoshi's Story coming to the GBA, and I was wondering where I can get some information on it. I mean real information. All the stuff I've seen is just a bunch of fancy paragraphs with the main idea "Yoshi's Story is coming to the GBA someday". I can't find any more descriptive info. So, if you have a URL that has any info, let me know.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 02:57:30 PM »
Sorry, that's pretty much all the info you're gonna get. I don't think Nintendo has released any info whatsoever on the subject.

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 03:06:26 PM »
Well, I'm not to excited. I didn't like Yoshi's Story when it came out for the N64, and unless Nintendo fixes are though stupid "one level per world only" rule, this version will be just as bad. Also, they MUST add new stuff, like bonus levels.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2003, 05:17:51 PM »
Now, you must not forget that it HAS to include Mario Bros. on it .  Even Mario & Luigi has it.
 n/a

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 05:19:19 PM »
Yoshi's Story sucked.  It was ridiculously too short and ridiculously too easy.  And don't plan on that changing for the GBA version, because the pattern so far has been to make the re-releases even easier.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2003, 06:43:40 PM »
Yoshi's Story is cool once in a while.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2003, 10:15:52 AM »
Yoshi's Story for GBA?
Goodness gracious, I hope not.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2003, 03:09:08 AM »
Nintendo once showed a GameBoy Advance demo during Space World 2000 based on Yoshi's Story...

However, Nintendo didn't release any plans on making that demo into a GameBoy Advance version of the game...

Personally, I want a new, fresh Yoshi game (probably will be called Yoshi's Island 3) because I had enough with re-releases, I WANNA SEE MORE SUPER MARIO (or even Luigi or Yoshi) GAMES!!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2003, 04:02:52 PM »
"Now, you must not forget that it HAS to include Mario Bros. on it . Even Mario & Luigi has it."

Maybe it'll be a hacked version with Yoshi's instead of Mario and Luigi, and they'll replace the enemies with ones from YS, and try to pass it off as a new minigame.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2003, 09:00:48 PM »
Sorry, Hope, it looks like you haven't been looking in Nintendo Power. On the upcoming games list for GBA, you'll clearly see "Yoshi's Story."

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

Print