Print

Author Topic: The ADVANCED Poster Awards 3.0!  (Read 28008 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2004, 02:59:09 PM »
How can I put this....

I'm not the most popular kid in school, but I'm in a good range up there. I'm the most popular geek in the school. I'm popular with preps and dorks and stuff alike, which is why everyone likes me so much. Only the thugs and stuff don't like me but then again, they don't like anyone. They don't even like other thugs as much as they simply treat them quazi-respectfully  since they're probably members of the same gang.

If I wanted to, I could easily get a girlfriend. I know a couple of girls who would swoon over me, but simply put, I'm too layz. I've got too much video-game-related stuff to do.

« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2004, 03:49:22 PM »
It's impossible to know everyone at my school.  There are 3000 kids there.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2004, 03:57:25 PM »
Um, so are the results going to be posted? And awards handed out? And Hope(N Forever) is a guy?

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2004, 05:35:54 PM »
I was under that misconception for a while because Hope is a girl at my school, but in Hope(N Forever) the hope means he "Hope"s("N"intendo will last "Forever") or something like that, I think.

Let me away from this boulder!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2004, 05:58:59 PM »
*Reads Watoads posts*

Well, modesty is pretty nice.  After all, exaggeration is a billion times worst than modesty.

Actually, when it comes to me at school, I'm a little of everything.  Like, I'm smart and I act weird, but I'm also pretty athletic (last one left during dodgeball almost everytime today!  And friends forced me to do track).  I'm that kid who's literally good at everything, except he acts weird a lot.  When I meet new people I don't act as weird, probably because I have social anxiety (stop looking at me!).

A day without sunshine is like night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2004, 06:01:16 PM »
*Reads Meowrik's post*

Video games! Now with even more reproduction-stopping power!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2004, 06:07:44 PM »
Yeah, I'll probably never get a girl friend.... Oh well.

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2004, 06:10:54 PM »
This third of me gets all the ladies.

n/a

« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2004, 06:30:49 PM »
I always thought Hope(N Forever) was a girl too.

- ¿Ñ/å¬ -

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2004, 08:59:08 PM »
"Trainman, if we weren't allies, I'd tell you to shut up."

You basically did tell me to shut up. Well Meowrik, I WANT you to tell me to shut up. It's funny.

"Sorry the polls are closed."

Oh, and I vote for every catergory that Meowrik said we couldn't vote for, mkah.

"A day without sunshine is like night."

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.

"I frown upon your youthfulness."

You frown upon a lot of things.

"*stands on a ladder and looks down onto you*"

*takes the ladder our from under his feet and looks down at Meowrik on the ground hurting*

"(Wow, Trainman sure likes MEGAߥTE. Maybe he could be the girlfriend?)"

?!!?!??!?!!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??! Eh, I just think MEGAߥTE is cool, that's all.

"Man, you guys have nothin'."

I vote Watoad for him telling us we have nothin'.

"I'm both the coolest and the most modest person on these forums."

I vote Watoad for the coolest and most modest award*

"I mean, you couldn't surpass me in either of these areas to save your life."

Yeah, "Meet Watoad" tells all and explain how you can't surpass him.

"'Watoad' is just a cool name, straight and simple, and the person behind it is the epitome of cool, even the definition of it."

Uh, I concur with both things you said.

"I must say, I'm so cool that it pains me to thank Trainman for his compliment. But . . .

Thank you, Trainman! Your compliment is unexpected, and [I'm very grateful for it!!] :) It is always nice to know that the time I put into this place is appreciated by others."

No problem, you're actually the only one who has thanked me for giving a compliment. So I thank you for thanking me!
(Oh, the bracketed part of that quote... Nice MK:Double Dash!! style exclamation marks, Watoad!)

"Only the thugs and stuff don't like me but then again, they don't like anyone."

You making fun of the Tony Hawk's UnderGround lovers? C'mon, Meow, think about that I just said for a second and you'll get what I meant by T.H.U.G.

"If I wanted to, I could easily get a girlfriend."

Ha, HA, AHHAHA, well, Meowrik, let's just see about that. (<---Lotta commas in there)
If you are so good at it, why are your friends and I still saying, "Erik! Erik! Get a girlfriend!" ????

"I know a couple of girls who would swoon over me, but simply put, I'm too layz."

Yeah, ok. I think you're just a bit 'bashful.' I am a little too, but I might just wait a second before just blurting crap out. (Basing it on a girl I like; not all about looks, either: she is pretty and really nice. She's playful in a fooling around way and the 'other way,' ehehheheh heh hee.)

Too much video gmae stuff, eh? Hmmm...

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2004, 01:19:34 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out if "layz" was a typo or not.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2004, 03:14:00 AM »
POPPLE!!!

You actually figured out what my username meant!!! Well, the truth is, you havn't reached specifically what is in my mind, but you came REAL close!!

Hope(N Forever) means that "I'll always hope that Nintendo lasts for ever, and forever!"

Have you got the "and" part?

(I know the last part of the sentence is grammaratical incorrect, but it does have a sense of the meaning of Nintendo to me...)

By the way...

I know 'Hope' is a girl's name, BUT I'M A GUY!!

Why don't you people ever ask me!? I don't bite, and especially when we're technically very far away of each other...

On-topic: When's the last day of the voting?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2004, 12:22:15 PM »
The first post says it should have been closed April 12.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2004, 06:55:26 PM »
I already told you, I'm too lazy to post the results. Sometime over this weekend, I'll do it.

Ow, my ladder.

My friends don't say "Erik, Erik! Get a girlfriend!" anymore, except for you, Train.

"Layz" was a typo

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2004, 11:36:04 PM »
I'm just gonna go through and reply to (the relevant) posts in the order in which they were posted. Simple enough?

To Dude Lizard&#12367;&#12435;:

Yeah, by that I meant girlfriends (and the lack of them in my life). I don't understand your comment, ". . . I have had the exact opposite problem of not acting any differently . . ." Opposite problem? Did I say that I was acting differently (than something)? I'm confused. With the whole "I'm the coolest and the most modest" thing, I was just having fun, which I'm sure you understood.

So . . . what process am I supposed to get through, exactly? When I said that I am perhaps too modest for my own good, I don't know if I was being serious or not. You can be sure that I won't try to be arrogant to get a girlfriend, but it is possible that modesty (or the extreme of self-criticism) could be hindering me on some level.

Um, Meowrik:

With thinking like that, you are probably best off if you don't have a girlfriend. If a girl I liked had an attitude like that toward me, I would be quite insulted.

Dear Markio:

I know a cute Japanese girl at school named Mariko (note the difference in spelling). She's the same age as I am. And she's cute. Erm, I already said that. . . . I wonder if she has a boyfriend? . . . *sighs*

Sorry, I didn't mean to give you the impression that I think ill of modesty. All o' that stuff back there was either a joke or mostly a joke, as I said to Lizard.

Hello again, The Dude:

If Luigison doesn't come back soon and start posting some funny stuff, I may have to change my vote for funniest poster to you.

Popple:

A thought just occurred to me: If you continue to post stuff that makes no sense, you may become to me what Mario Maniac is to someone I know.

Earth to Trainman:

Seriously, man. It's impossible for someone to call himself the coolest and most modest person and then actually be those those things. I was joking. (Yeah, and you were probably joking, too, but I felt I should say something. And that would make me a fool.&#153;)

For whomever:

I thought that "layz" was intentional. Now that Lizard has made a point of it, and we see that it was actually a mistake, it has become the strangest typo I've ever seen. I can't remember one any stranger, at least.

I won't beat around the bush about the fact that the most interesting of the topics (to me) I was discussing is girlfriends. Since it is, I want to mention one more thing: I think that my biggest problem is that I'm shy. I never ask anyone out, so I never go out. Asking someone out is difficult for me because it seems like it would be an insult to someone who doesn't really want to spend that kind of time with me. And a large proportion of the attractive girls I meet already have boyfriends, anyway. I think that for me, personally, this area would be easier if the cultural responsibility for asking someone out weren't placed so squarely on guys (not to say that there aren't exceptions).

In the past I wouldn't have said all that, but now I don't care. Interesting. Something you can be sure I'll never do, though, is post my phone number or a picture of myself in my underwear. Never.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print