Print

Author Topic: See how long you can hold it...  (Read 21257 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2004, 10:23:32 PM »
Randomness is cool when it isn't randumbness (except, perhaps, when in BORED). For example:

Interesting how no one else seems to be reading between the lines.

(1). What the froik!!1??!!? I thiNk that my WhatSip went to diner!! I mean dinner!!!Nothin da jUpe!!!!!!¡!!

I had thought that this was pretty obvious.

(2). A really big tire filled with helium has the option of floating off the ground, much like a helium filled balloon does. But while these kinds of balloons soar up into the air without exception, really big tires filled with the same stuff aren't quite so predictable. Why is this? Well, no scientists understand the phenomenon, but I have a theory: The tires are too big. When you make something too big, it gets an attitude. It says things like, "I'm big and bad, and if you tell me to do something, I might have to crush you!! So watch it, shrimp!" And so huge, helium filled tires are full of giant egos as well, and they pretty much do as they please. They will float only if they happen to feel like doing so, which isn't too often. They're quite moody, and they aren't very fun to play dodge ball with. Trust me, I've tried.

At least this discussion is cool, right?

(1) is an example of randumbness, and (2) is just randomness. Which is better? Definitely (2). In fact, (1) is so bad that even BORED might have to cough it up. So, please, if you like to be random, please be just that—and not randumb.

. . . Or not right?

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2004, 11:08:31 PM »
Hey kiddies!!! What's the opposite of left?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2004, 04:42:49 PM »
The possibility of an areial attack is the greatest grape cream known to man.Wow, I never knew there was a font color the exact shade of these boards' colors. Or does the text simply blend to fit the background?
"Where does that mean?", you say? Well the basic creamalities of the grape are biogenetically unsound, causing the grapes to be existant during all periods of sumptation. I found some grapes.Well it's a lot easier than my way of "secret posting

Let me away from this boulder!

Let me away from this boulder!

n/a

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2004, 04:47:02 PM »
92 minutes is a very long time.

- ¿Ñ/å¬ -

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2004, 10:22:22 PM »
You don't know how tempted I am to break the rule of this thread (if I haven't done so already). If certain things, er, happen in the future, then I think I will. Sorry to be such a killjoy, but it is the death of joy at others' hands that spurs me to be this way.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2004, 10:31:37 PM »
This is a true fact about me that is very weird:  whenever something is going to happen at school that I absolutely dread, like report cards or something,  I tell people that I'm going to run away to Utah.

A day without sunshine is like night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2004, 10:39:49 PM »
I wonder if that girl likes me.

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2004, 09:46:33 AM »
It is illegal to lick door knobs on other planets.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2004, 10:57:05 AM »
i am working on my lucky hat,it would be full of some little things glued on it!

(insert signature here)

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2004, 10:58:11 AM »
Bush is my name,
Politics is my game,
At the peak of my fame,
America will still be the same,
I was really lame,
When 9/11 came,
I took careful aim,
And Saddam was made tame,
I like to maim,
An unsuspecting dame,
I steal a picture frame,
And Bush is my name.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2004, 03:22:48 PM »

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2004, 03:56:19 PM »
The warning label on some matresses will read "Do not swallow."

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2004, 11:05:15 PM »
My favorite scientific unit is the femtofarad.  It's fun to say.  I'm tempted to type femtofarad over and over again to demonstrate how fun it is to say.  But that wouldn't really be a proper demonstration.  It's only fun to say, not to type.

Edited by - Hirocon on 4/28/2004 8:37:37 AM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2004, 11:58:19 PM »
But then, you would have an illegal conglomerate of cheese. That's no fun when you're trying to take apart a car and decide you have to take a plane instead. So in conclusion, I'd like to purchase a defibrillator.
That was a joke.

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2004, 11:53:33 AM »
start a new game on ssbm and erase all data,when you start the classic mode,do many times shield break! you will lose 5000 points! and what is zero minus 5000? it's negative 5000,but does the gamecube know that? try it and have 999999999999999 points!

(insert signature here)

Print