Print

Author Topic: 3 Days (Maybe 6) Until I Die  (Read 5510 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2004, 09:43:22 PM »
All I can say now is to try until you run out of syrup.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2004, 09:43:33 PM »
Extra credit...  Something our high school has yet to experience.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2004, 09:59:14 PM »
Good... I think extra credit is a bad thing for everybody.  So is grading on a curve.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2004, 10:39:07 PM »
"AR asks the stupidest questions. EVER."

Yes, we speak the very same mind about, which I am very glad. No one else seems to agree in such a way as you do, Insane Steve.

Yes, curves suck only when the highest grade was a 99, so we only get 1 extra point. But hey, that was way back when. We don't get that crap anymore.

Extra-credit is something I don't like because it seems as if I'm stupid because I am behind a bit, but hey, when you're desperate and have 5 days until your death, then I suppose it's necessary to take it...

I hope this will NEVER happen again next year. The whole death thing was the countdown until the end of school. I must raise my grades to passing before school or I will have to attend almost a month out of 3 months of summer vacation back at 8th grade hell... which I can't afford right now.

Well, in the words of Lizard Dude:

"Cherish 8th grade because 9th will be harder.

Cherish 9th grade because 10th will be harder.

Cherish 10th grade because 11th will be harder.

Cherish 11th grade because 12th will be harder.

Etc., etc."

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents
+--Support our troops.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2004, 08:02:31 AM »
Well, I'll cherish ninth grade because my old school(the school I'm at) sucks.

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2004, 09:45:38 PM »
Hey, ummm.... I think Dying in 3 days (maybe 6) is an overstatement. I think you should'nt mix death with school. Its kind of WRONG! I thought you were gonna die. Not funny.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2004, 09:52:06 PM »
I agree with luigifan, but after reading your long post forgot my original feeling and simply replied to the post.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2004, 03:24:22 PM »
My History teacher once assigned us Mandatory Extra Credit. If we did it, we got extra point son our Quarter Average, If we didn't we lost point,s but it wasn't part of his grading scale.... It's really hard to explain.

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2004, 09:21:57 PM »
8th grade was simple for me, and 9th grade, Still simple, yet, I am too lazy to do homework, so my grades are dropping, but, only slightly (15%).

Trainman, you will get used to it.

I thought 7th grade was my worst year ever. Average grades, bad social life, everyone in the class hated me in a way...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2004, 10:08:09 PM »
I missed two test grade assignments, both 5 paragraph essays which I had to make up by today, but I didn't, so I have to do them both tonight, or else I get an F.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2004, 09:24:23 AM »
First post of the day!  I turned in the two assignments a few minutes ago.  Now I'm in my school's computer lab, and we're going to play the volleyball game at 11:15.  I have an idea, wherever you are at 11:15, say out loud, "Go Markio!'.  Everyone has nicknames in the game, and mine is Mark "the forest ninja" *last name*

Print