Print

Author Topic: KoopaSlaya sends his regards.  (Read 2045 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« on: January 18, 2005, 08:38:54 PM »
Koopaslaya wanted me to say he probably wouldn't be around until about June, and "very rarely on the weekends".

He went on to tell me track has consumed his life and homework is extreme. So he wanted me to come and tell anyone who wanted to know where he had gone.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 09:09:35 PM »
Ouch! I really should pause a bit to catch up, too, but I think I can manage.

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 05:18:31 PM »
Copycat!

JK. I'll miss you. This much. *holds his hands apart*

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 07:04:06 PM »
Hey, Like I said I will not be around as much as I used to. This is Because Track stinks and I don't get home until 6.30 or later every night. With all the AP classes I take, I get 3 hours of homework, and I don't have any study halls this semester. So its pretty rough. The only reason I'm here today is because track was canceled today do to the OdD weather patterns of the vast northern mid-west. Hopefull I can get into the chatroom as much as possible, but then again, who knows. I'll be around for spring break a lot.
Its Kinda weird not doing something that you do every day, you know? Like part of me is telling me to stop homework and chat or post, so that may be a sign of mental disorder, rare disease or one of several other ailments that I rather not mention. You know, I think that they are very close to finding a cure for AIDS, but I don't know. That reminds me of this movie that bombed big time, it was about some....I dono guy in a bubble. It was strange. Wowzers, this got off topic quickly. Ciao.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 09:35:37 PM »
Yeah, "Bubbleboy the movie" sucked rotten cheese.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print