Print

Author Topic: WNDRshwzn  (Read 2464 times)

« on: May 28, 2005, 07:05:54 PM »
Have any of you seen the new show on MTV2, Wonder-showzen?  Well, its not new now, I've been watching it since the begining.  Its the best!!!  Its in the form of a kids show (like the old seseme street) but involves the worlds most delicate topics.  Its pure genius, they also interview little kids, but I dont think they ask the show topis question to the kids.  Its on every friday night at 9:30!

"An eye for an eye to all eternity:
thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 01:41:29 AM »
Hahaha, MTV.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 11:29:45 AM »
I know it sounds stupid.  I despise MTV myself.  But this show is nothing like any of the other shows you have ever seen.

"An eye for an eye to all eternity:
thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142
I only watch [adult swim]

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 12:18:01 PM »
Remember when MTV2 played music? That was cool.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 12:30:11 PM »
Remember when MTV played music? That was the 80's.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 12:44:22 PM »
MTV and VH1 seemed cool when they first started, but they have always bee very commercial.  The videos themselves are commercials.  The shows advertize products.

Networks today are all about their shareholders, and not the viewship.

Interesting:  Pressing the SHIFT key 5 times tunse on StickyKeys.  I don't need that.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 12:44:37 PM »
I like Daria...

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2005, 07:29:45 PM »
Video Killed the Radio Star.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 07:43:30 PM »
Video games killed the video star.  (or are killing)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 09:35:12 PM »
This topic is great. :D

> Interesting: Pressing the SHIFT key 5 times tunse on StickyKeys. I don't need that.

I remember talking about this in LA with Chup and/or Lizard. That must have been on Tuesday night when you were still at home.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print