Print

Author Topic: Dearly missed members.  (Read 94995 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2005, 09:38:00 AM »
I miss Luigi Lover.  It was like she never ran out of positive, uplifting, and just plain nice things to say.  Especially to me.

From the writer and producer of "The Ultimate Quest"  Comes "Quest for the Planets" A crossover fic starring: Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails,  Knuckles and all the rest of em! Special guest stars: The brothers Strong, Homestar Runner. And introducing, Cosmo.  Join them as they battle the Metarex in this very loose adaption of season 3 of Sonic X!  Coming soon to a forum near you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2005, 11:32:41 AM »
No one wishes I was nore active?

But honestly, I dont know, I suppose SUPER_MARIO_WORLD_UNCUT was alright, but he was asking ofr the ban. I'm sure he could've been great if he went through the rules more thuroughly...

Edited by - PaperMario on 11/6/2005 9:33:15 AM

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2005, 11:46:38 AM »
What about Stupid Monkey?

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2005, 02:27:07 PM »
Stupid Monkey was one of Sadib's other usernames. Whenever he got banned, he would get a new account and start up again. Sometimes he even started a topic with his new username to say he was Marioguy.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2005, 06:19:47 PM »
I wish that Red Paratroopa was more active.

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2005, 09:04:57 PM »
Lonic the Elfinhog was banned, FYI.

luigi~lover was here not that long ago, but only for a very short time.

stupidmonkey was not marioguy. That is very nearly certain. He came back later as stupidmunkyV2.0.

For my part, I kind of wish jon was still around...

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2005, 09:51:37 PM »
Lonic got banned? It must've happened during my TMK break. What exactly did he do to get banned?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2005, 04:14:59 PM »
I'm not sure.

I think jon got banned.

Is SUPER_MARIO_WORLD_REVENGE still active?

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2005, 04:31:31 PM »
I hope not, his name is too much like SMWU (Super_Mario_World uncut.).

mario2_gold

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2005, 06:52:22 PM »
I saw the one hour this guy chaotic was on and his messages where readable, and wow, does anyone miss him?

ooooo,shiney
{fosters}

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2005, 07:19:22 PM »
I never meet Chaotic, but I feel glad, the guy just seemed messed up.

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2005, 08:30:54 PM »
I have no idea what Lonic did to get banned. I just know that in an old topic called "Important New Rules" or something, Sapphira was keeping an account of people affected by the strike system that was in use back then. "B&" was written next to Lonic's name. Also, I once visited (but didn't join because I couldn't stand a lot of the people there) a Yoshi message board called TYFN, which jon and other former TMK members are or were on. Lonic is there, and he said in one post that he was banned from TMK.

Edited by - smfan1085 on 11/7/2005 6:32:26 PM

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2005, 08:56:23 PM »
Oh yeah, the Sapphira regime...so long ago. Ahh, those were the good 'ole days...

We need phpBB2. Why nobody comes here is cuz the forums suck and look like a dark cave!

Sometimes, I find it hard to believe I have over 350 posts here!

Edited by - wariolandman on 11/7/2005 6:58:10 PM
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2005, 11:37:21 PM »
Lonic was banned with good reason, I'll tell you that.

...Anyway, whenever this topic comes up, the first names that come to me are penguinwizard and Roy Koopa.  Penguinwizard has always stood out as a unique character in my mind, through his interests and the intelligent manner of his posts, among other things.  And Roy Koopa had a lot of great insight on the Mario universe, as well as being the author of some really awesome fanfics.

Both of them have, since "leaving", come back briefly and posted a couple of times.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2005, 03:40:13 PM »
oh yeah, Roy was a good guy...

____
Os habent, et non loquentur
Oculos habent, et non videbunt
Ares habent, et non audient
Nares habent, et non odorabunt
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Print