Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 178432 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #315 on: January 25, 2006, 09:50:05 PM »
I'd be willing to help, too. Make sure you get my info from wherever it is in this thread.. =/
Woah.  I thought it was on the first post.  I really need to update.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2006, 09:50:57 PM »
UHHH!
I've waited like...maybe a month at least to see if you've still added me by now...any probs? Or is the list just full? Do you know if you've created more players to make more space on your little friends list? Just wodnering, if you didn't know. lol. Anyways...hopefully one day I can come...you should come over too...I've got this room that will amaze all! *gasp*
Okay.  Fix my list.  I'll post when it's updated.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2006, 10:59:14 PM »
Codes updated on the first post according to the following:
△ = added
◎ = confirmed
X = not entered
? = What the durian?

I still may be able to delete a few non-Fungi to make room for the ones that still are not entered.  Let me know if you want to be added or deleted.  I'll updated again later.

Edit:  BTW, I'm saving now and will re-open the gate in a few minutes.
Edit2:  Gate open!
Edit3:  I also deleted most of the have and wants.  Let me know of any updates you want put on the first post.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 02:07:18 AM by Luigison »

« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2006, 05:17:55 PM »
Um... I just got a VERY strange letter in the mail. Its name keeps changing every time I look in my pockets,
and all it says is "Dear Khold," and it just stops. Attatched to it was Red Turnips. I forgot, but what do red turnips do again
beside selling them?

« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2006, 05:24:38 PM »
They grow. You sell. Everyone happy.

Well actually, you can give one (after it's been in the ground for a day) to that one guy that always wants something to eat. I think his name's Wendell. That's what starts the Chain Reaction of Rare Item Trading.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #320 on: January 26, 2006, 05:29:14 PM »
Strangely, I heard that getting a strange letter like that can mean BAD things are coming your way.

BTW, you can also eat the turnips. ;D
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #321 on: January 26, 2006, 06:14:20 PM »
Um... What do you mean?

And you heard from where?

« Reply #322 on: January 26, 2006, 06:53:28 PM »
I heard about that letter as well.

http://www.animalxing.com/

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/plague-infecting-animal-crossing-151029.php

It apears that if you go online, you get a strange letter (much like how most of us recieved that super cool coin letter).  Attached is a red tulip that, instead of a flower icon, appears as a furniture icon (the leaf thingy).  If you put it in your house, it dissapears and you cannot pick it up or place furniture in that exact spot.

But you CAN plant it anywhere in your town including the rocks in front of your house.  If you pick it up, it becomes a normal red tulip again.

Other than that, it's harmless.. Though, it seems pretty weird.  Best thing to do is get rid of the flower and the letter asap.

---

EDIT: Also, I've been meaning to ask you, Luigison, but I never got around to it:

Is it okay if you add me to your friend list?

Name: Edward
Town: Cinnamon
3909-0271-3800

Thanks!

Oh wait, I'm already on that list.. Haha.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 07:01:57 PM by Unlimited Lumpia »
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #323 on: January 26, 2006, 07:04:30 PM »
Oh, thank GOODNESS I read this before I bobman37 left... I just now put it in my house and was like, WTD?

Whew... So, why shouldn't I keep the turnip?

Also, how did I get it? Is it a glitch? Somebody trying to give me a hacked object? ???

« Reply #324 on: January 26, 2006, 07:16:33 PM »
I've heard that it might just be a glitch. Maybe Nintendo was planning to send a letter to every AC:WW user (much like how we got the coin), but the transfer got interrupted in the middle of sending.

I've also heard that Nintendo might have been hacked and some spoilsports are sending fake letters to trash people's games.

Personally, I think the first explanation seems a bit more probable. But you can't be too sure..
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #325 on: January 26, 2006, 07:39:28 PM »
I know I never visited...but that was because I did'nt have my router set up to go to other towns yet...that was pretty harsh, what about the other people who would've wanted to add me? Crossing out my name just gives a bad impression....

« Reply #326 on: January 26, 2006, 07:57:55 PM »
I can help you set it up.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #327 on: January 26, 2006, 09:03:35 PM »
Back to wants and haves...

I need to get the kiddie bed and kiddie clock to complete the kiddie set. Unfortunately, both of those items are only avaliable from Crazy Redd. If anyone has them, or is willing to let me put them in my catalog, please tell me.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #328 on: January 26, 2006, 09:37:56 PM »
I already did, but there were like four people in the town when I said it and you might not have seen. I have the Bed, and i'd be willing to let you 'log it if you would be willing to let me 'log some of your kiddie stuff, including wall..?

« Reply #329 on: January 26, 2006, 09:49:36 PM »
Did everybody see my video yet? I know bobman37 can't because he's restricted.

Toad and I might make some more movies like that. Hmm... Mabey an axe fight! >:D

Print