Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 177759 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #285 on: January 22, 2006, 12:00:44 AM »
I got K.K. Song.  It sounds kind of familar.  Is it Mario/Nintendo related?
The song has been in about half the games for which Kazumi Totaka composed music.
http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/totakasong.shtml

« Reply #286 on: January 22, 2006, 12:05:21 AM »
You have Animal Crossing?

« Reply #287 on: January 22, 2006, 10:13:14 AM »
I have a Witch's hat, but it's green, and the shirt I gave you was black. It doesn't match! ><
Thats the WIzard's cap.
The Witch's hat is...well, a witch's hat. XD It has a little yellow moon on the front.

« Reply #288 on: January 22, 2006, 02:02:42 PM »
I have a Witch's hat, but it's green, and the shirt I gave you was black. It doesn't match! ><

I want the Wizard's hat!.. and the shirt you gave me is black, but the Top Hat goes nicely with it, as my character currently shows. :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #289 on: January 22, 2006, 02:32:34 PM »
OK, since I'm getting more rooms in the house, I've expanded my collection list:

All Snowman-related items, including wall and floor (I already have the Snowman Fridge and the Snowman Sofa)

All Space-related items, especially wall and floor (I already have a lot of Space stuff, so consult with me before you buy something.)

All Pirate-related items, including floor (The only thing I have is the Sea View wall)

All Kiddie-related items (Again, I've got quite a few catalogued, so consult before purchase)

That's it for now. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me out here.

« Reply #290 on: January 22, 2006, 05:12:22 PM »
I have a normal snowman model if you want it. Somewhere around here...

« Reply #291 on: January 22, 2006, 05:18:56 PM »
OK, since I'm getting more rooms in the house, I've expanded my collection list:

All Snowman-related items, including wall and floor (I already have the Snowman Fridge and the Snowman Sofa)

All Space-related items, especially wall and floor (I already have a lot of Space stuff, so consult with me before you buy something.)

All Pirate-related items, including floor (The only thing I have is the Sea View wall)

All Kiddie-related items (Again, I've got quite a few catalogued, so consult before purchase)

That's it for now. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me out here.

I have a Helm (the wheel that steers the ship.) I'll carry it around with me until I see you again.. :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #292 on: January 22, 2006, 08:46:41 PM »
Hey, this isn't a list of wants or haves, but I thought that those of you who didn't visit GameFAQs would want a heads up..

"From: Prozen888 | Posted: 1/22/2006 7:22:51 PM | Message Detail
This is off another site i thought it would good to post it here:
Apparently some people have a hacking tool that allows malicious visitors to inflict irreversable damage to towns they visit (eg: replacing your GateHouse with a Museum, much worse than chopping down trees)
The map editor was mean to let some people harm others that way. The map editor was primarily used for customizing your own town. The map editor should be used to fix your town after a malicious visitor does damage.

General Trading Advice:
As always be careful of the visitors you allow into your town. If a complete stranger is offering a giveaway of valuable items, don't let them into your town. Instead go visit their town, and pickup items you see on the ground to take back to your town. Don't take unnamed items from the Lost+Found or Recycler. When you get back to your town, remove the stranger's friend code from your Friends List (so they can't sneak into your town later). That's the safe way to get stuff from strangers.
If you want to be extra safe, get an Action Replay device yourself, backup your town and save it. That way you can always restore a backup of your town to fix any problems.
---
ACWW Name:Keebler,Town:31337,FC:214809469344
MKDS Friend Code:386606 562083"

« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2006, 04:34:58 PM »
Thank you very much in advance, Toad and Khold, for your help. I'd be glad to take them off your hands =)

« Reply #294 on: January 23, 2006, 08:44:50 PM »
I like K.K. Love Song.
As do I. :) I believe K.K. Love Song was one of the free presents I got on free memory card included in the Gamecube version of Animal Crossing.

---

Oh man, that's pretty scary, Toad. I guess there are just some people who really are out to ruin the fun for everyone, eh?  I also hear that there's a glitch in Animal Crossing: Wild World where the town gate just suddenly dissapears if a pitfall appears too close to it:

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/01/18/animal-crossing-glitch-into-the-great-wide-nothing/

Scary indeed.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2006, 07:30:35 AM »
Khold, I have Katie in my town wanting to go to yours. -_-

Open your gate sometime today, I'll try to take her...

« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2006, 04:52:01 PM »
Okay.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2006, 05:18:03 PM »
Luigison, from what I can tell, your town has been down for a few days now. I have opened my town's gates, but they will be closed during the day tommorow.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2006, 06:57:27 PM »
The gate was open and according to Cooper it was on Nintendo WFC.  I'm saving, restarting, and open the gate again anyway.  Let me know if it works now.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #299 on: January 24, 2006, 09:43:59 PM »
Hehe, here's a short, low quality video I made of me demonstrating how to plant a person.

Tutorial of planting a person.

Yeah, this was taken from my digital camera.

Credits:
Khold- The gardener
Jon(Toad)-The experimental plant.

It's not easy holding a camera while acting at the same time! :-\
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 09:52:00 PM by Khold »

Print