Print

Author Topic: the worst video game glitches of all times--post 'em here  (Read 8685 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 01:18:16 PM »
That has happened to me before, too. And on my Tetris Attack game, it sometimes says that copying games is illegal, even though it wasn't copied. And once, the GameCube said the Madcatz memory card was corrupted and all the data had to be erased or I couldn't use it. So I reset the Cube and it worked again. But I didn't trust that it would be fine so I moved all of the important data to a Pelican card. Madcatz stuff is terrible, always seems to go wrong...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 02:06:57 PM »
Here is my older topic about glitches, etc. There's my contribution. ;)

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 02:37:54 PM »
It's normal with N64 carts, you blow on them, data seems to have been erased, blow on them again, and everything's fine....

Happened to me numerous times with many carts, Banjo-Kazooie, SM64, Majora's Mask, etc.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 02:40:46 PM »
it's really wierd. khold, i had read your post when you first  posted it a while ago
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 06:11:56 PM »
I remember, in Duke Nukem 3D (or 64, or Total Meltdown, depending on what system you have) Dukematch, you could turn on invincibility and then use the Shrinker to shrink someone. You would then pause the game, turn off invincibility, and stop shrinking the guy. He would never grow back. Alternately, you could leave invincibility on, and stomping on the tiny guy would yield tons of weapons. In addition, when using the Expander, you could shoot the guy with it, and just before he explodes, turn on invincibility. He would keep on playing as a giant. There was also a glitch where you could kill yourself with a pipebomb, and as the screen turns red, pause and turn on invincibility. If you had any Dukebots in the game, you would be invisible to them (because you'd be (un)dead).
every

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2005, 06:24:22 PM »
I feel terrible, I have never had a problem with a glitch.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 06:32:45 PM »
Khold, that's funny stories, not glitches.

Anyway, here. http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/mailbag_040816.shtml
In this mailbag is my documented account of finding the z = zero level in Pianta Village.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 06:40:58 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2005, 06:46:46 PM »
I blew on my sm64 cartriged then all of my data was gone.......i panic!(cause 1 of them was 'bout 110 stars!)blew it again it was fine.

odd........

The same thing happened to me, except it was sm64ds.

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2005, 07:54:38 PM »
I hate the Missingno. Glitch in the original Pokemon Red and Blue. Gave a bunch of lazy trainers an upperhand plus it also made the Hall of Fame all glitchy and stuff.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2005, 08:05:32 PM »
Missingno's and M Blocks are really mysterious, and easy to find, which is weird. Today, I was playing DDR:MM and all of a sudden my Up pad was acting like a ghost. It kept hitting itself, making my dance meter fall. I had to redo the song, and it happened again! XD
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2005, 09:34:56 PM »
Khold, that's funny stories, not glitches.

Anyway, here. http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/mailbag_040816.shtml
In this mailbag is my documented account of finding the z = zero level in Pianta Village.
The second one was.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2005, 11:04:12 AM »
Pokemon Yellow, that weird back*** town...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 12:18:13 PM by Deezer »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2005, 11:32:48 AM »
You might not want to swear, even though there is a built in censor. It just isn't polite.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print