Print

Author Topic: How Christmas Treated You  (Read 16548 times)

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2006, 10:25:42 PM »
Ahahaha! Poor people, I have three mp3 players, Nintendo DS, two Gameboy Micros, PSP, and a bunch of other crap I don't need...

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2006, 10:29:28 PM »
I'd really like to flip you off right now.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2006, 10:44:54 PM »
If y6ou have a DS why do you need a GBM? Let alone 2, ya spoiled brat...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2006, 10:49:00 PM »
Ahahaha! Poor people, I have three mp3 players, Nintendo DS, two Gameboy Micros, PSP, and a bunch of other crap I don't need...

Normally, I try to be somewhat subtle in my acts, but, I can't help myself

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/CoconutMikeNIke/Picture3.jpg
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2006, 11:24:08 PM »
If y6ou have a DS why do you need a GBM? Let alone 2, ya spoiled brat...

They were cheap, plus I wanted to put a black faceplate on the black micro. Even though I could have used eBay, I could always trade the silver one to a friend for something.

Oh yeah, and plus I'm getting the 20th anniversary Micro once I find a friggin EB that has one.

Those fools at the mall!!! They lied to me over the phone telling me they had it in stock! They do not know the forces of which they are messing with...

Plus, another couple of reasons I got a few Micros was becuase there were only four games I wanted for the PSP.

@Coconut: Dude, that is like the best idea ever...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2006, 02:26:34 AM »
Why the crap do you need 3 GameBoy Micros? And they're not cheap. Not cheap enough for me, at least. Well whatever, if you have 6 arms, have 3 GBMs. I don't really care.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2006, 02:28:01 AM »
Why did they release the Gameboy Micro? It's like a crippled Gameboy Advance except smaller, and with one of the smallest game libraries in terms of Nintendo systems.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2006, 02:33:25 AM »
To make money, duh.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2006, 02:35:34 AM »
I'm all for buying Nintendo products, but who would buy a Gameboy Micro when you can buy a DS and get more games, or a GBA/GBASP and get three series of games?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2006, 02:54:59 AM »
Well I guess it's smaller by a ton for people who have a cell phone, a thick wallet, an MP3 player (soon to be fixed by Play-Yan), causing them to have 15-pound pants. But that's no excuse for the inability to play GBC games or have a proper link cable. Whatever. Even if I did have a Micro I'd never use it because I always have my DS, and when in situations that might involve multiplayer, my GBA and a link cable.
The GBM's for people who aren't insane Nintendo fans like us and only want to play 1 or 2 GBA games occasionally. And it would make a sweet MP3 player with the Play-Yan, I want one a those! Too bad the DS would have to be open...

Anyway, Play-Yan. If you missed a topic called "ipoDS," the Play-Yan is a GBA compatible MP3/MPEG player with stuff stored on tiny memory sticks. It's in Japan. I want one, to play a few MP3's like the Trogdor Song, Yellow Submarine, and other random stuff (If you haven't noticed I'm not really into music so much). I'd better save some money for it, as Nintendo would be a company of idiots not to release it in America. Wonder what they'd call it...
It's YOUR problem!

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2006, 05:33:37 AM »
Well I guess it's smaller by a ton for people who have a cell phone, a thick wallet, an MP3 player (soon to be fixed by Play-Yan), causing them to have 15-pound pants. But that's no excuse for the inability to play GBC games or have a proper link cable. Whatever. Even if I did have a Micro I'd never use it because I always have my DS, and when in situations that might involve multiplayer, my GBA and a link cable.
The GBM's for people who aren't insane Nintendo fans like us and only want to play 1 or 2 GBA games occasionally. And it would make a sweet MP3 player with the Play-Yan, I want one a those! Too bad the DS would have to be open...

Ironic you should say the 15 pound pants thing, because I always wear these UFO Pants with a 40 inch leg (going around the leg) and I can fit a slim PS2 and two games in each pocket. Or the slim ps2 and 7 games using both, being that two ps2s is something that is actually pointless.

Also, the only GBC games that I still have are: Donkey Kong (one of the rarest GB games ever, I shall never sell it.), Pokemon TCG (Darn childhood: I could never sell it), and Pokemon Gold because I got every pokemon without cheating (Except the unobtainables, Mew and some other dudes).

Plus, why the frig is everyone hating on GBM. It is awesome, especially because the 20th anniversery one is for hardcore nintendo fans. And being that I have 15 pound pants, I carry my PSP, IPod, DS, Micro, Cell, and tons of games all the time.

And my reasoning for carrying both the Micro and DS at the same time?

The Gameboy Micro is:

Small
Comfortable
One Screen so you don't have the empty one
And so freakin light

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2006, 06:04:37 PM »
We don't hate the Game Boy Micro, we hate your uppity presentation of it. "Ahahaha! Poor people..."

I don't know how you were raised, but it didn't teach you respect.

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2006, 06:11:33 PM »
Plus, why the frig is everyone hating on GBM. It is awesome, especially because the 20th anniversery one is for          nintendo fans. And being that I have 15 pound pants, I carry my PSP, IPod, DS, Micro, Cell, and tons of games all the time.
Heh, you're the sheez neez, huh? I wish I could afford an IPod...

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2006, 06:15:30 PM »
Wait, hold on. The Gameboy Micro has different games? I thought it was just another different styled Gameboy Advance.

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2006, 06:30:50 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:27:31 PM by Aarom11 »

Print